Stolen RZR-s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    That's not really true in the ATV/dirtbike world. Nobody keeps up with titles on ATVs, because they are fucking pointless, and it's just another way for the state to get more tax money out of you.
    I keep them... i just never change the name on the title.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      That's not really true in the ATV/dirtbike world. Nobody keeps up with titles on ATVs, because they are fucking pointless, and it's just another way for the state to get more tax money out of you.
      I partially agree with that, but not when it comes to UTV's - for that kind of scrilla people usually keep up with their shit. Dirt bike I never expect a title.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I partially agree with that, but not when it comes to UTV's - for that kind of scrilla people usually keep up with their shit. Dirt bike I never expect a title.
        Totally agree...these things are more money than a lot of people's cars out there.....Also on ATV's/UTVs (In Texas) you only pay tax when they are brand new....they aren't taxed the same as other vehicles and therefore not on subsequent title transfers beyond brand new purchase.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

You can call the. Non emergency # to the PD and the will run the vin for you.

Got a call today and they found my trailer connected to a truck that was stolen down the street from me. They were both In a creek in grand prairie. No news on the rzr tho
          certified deisel mechanic

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            Totally agree...these things are more money than a lot of people's cars out there.....Also on ATV's/UTVs (In Texas) you only pay tax when they are brand new....they aren't taxed the same as other vehicles and therefore not on subsequent title transfers beyond brand new purchase.
            Shiiit A new 450 dirtbike is pushing 8 g's !!!!

But my recent purchased of an 08 crf250r, I passed on several good deals on bikes that would only come with a bill of sale and waited until I found a good deal on a bike with a title.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

picked up the trailer this evening. it was found in the trinity river on Mcarthur blvd in irving.
              Any guesses on where to look for the RzR around there

Comment

Originally posted by Misfire View Post
                picked up the trailer this evening. it was found in the trinity river on Mcarthur blvd in irving.
                Any guesses on where to look for the RzR around there
                the trails sure have been colorful lately. sucks about your rzr. i am sure people are using it to cross a river somewhere.
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

west dallas somewhere...thats where they found my bike back in 06

Comment

Any update?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Pulled the records today from the court house to see if there is anything useful. Found out that there were 3 other trucks and trailers stolen around the same time. Nothing new related to my rzr tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        99% are idiots with an iq less than 80- that's why they are cops
                        Quit talking out of your ass, you're smarter than that. If it has not been entered as stolen into the regional and international database, how do you expect the cop that is running the plate to figure out that it is stolen? The police officer does not enter that info to the database fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Misfire View Post
                          You can call the. Non emergency # to the PD and the will run the vin for you.
                          Not in Sachse. I called the non emergency number (trying to get a VIN run on a 110 I want to buy, guy doesn't have the title) and she told me she couldn't do it and to call txdot. I asked if I could get a patrol officer to run it and she said no !! Wtf !!! I told her that bullshit and hung up on her.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Sorry to hear it hasn't turned up....still keeping my eyes peeled here and saw there is a thread on rzrforum as well.

I'm always paranoid when I take mine up to Colorado on an open trailer....I lock it to the trailer with a couple huge chains and lock the trailer to the truck too...and I'm always pretty careful where I park...we stay in a well protected cabin and park right out the door.

I've heard of A LOT of guys losing their rigs in Alamosa....seems that's where a lot of folks stop for the night on their way further into Colorado, and a lot have lost machines, whole trailers, and even some their whole rig....truck and all. Makes that a good town to avoid.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                              Not in Sachse. I called the non emergency number (trying to get a VIN run on a 110 I want to buy, guy doesn't have the title) and she told me she couldn't do it and to call txdot. I asked if I could get a patrol officer to run it and she said no !! Wtf !!! I told her that bullshit and hung up on her.
                              Never called to check one personally. That's what I was told by the officer at the house.
                              Big thanks to who ever forwarded my post to other sites !!

Comment

Working...
                              X