travel deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel deals

I received an offer in the mail today that appears to be one of the "Come listen to our 2 hour spiel followed by a 6 hour hard sell and if you survive that we give you a free trip". Has anyone done this and how much did they bother you after it was all done?

I finally got my junk mail and calls down to a reasonable amount and really don't want to start getting 80 of these offers every week for a two day trip somewhere. However, not much beats a free trip.

Those are usually time share deals, and they are an immense pain in the ass and waste of time. I never got any additional junk mail or Phone calls from participating in them, but I'll also never do it again. Just not worth the agrivation.

Comment

I actually did one for a time share in Jamaica. I sat through 90 minutes of crap while I played on my wife's iphone, then when asked if I was interested, I told him no and wanted my voucher. I got it no questions asked. 4 days, 3 nights in Vegas or Reno. I have until 31 December 2012 to use it.

Comment

My buddy's girlfriend just went through it. 90 minutes, and two vacations. Couple days in Hawaii, and a couple days in Puerto Rico. It was a time share one. They didn't buy anything. A coworker of hers did the exact same one, and has already gone on both trips.

You need to know, they will give you a couple places to choose from. There is a chance you don't get the one you choose. You also don't get much of a choice on dates. You can request a date, but you're completely at their mercy. Still worth it to me. It's free for crying out loud.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Thanks guys, that's what I was thinking. Looks like I'll give it a shot. (fingers crossed I get Vegas )

Comment

Working...
          X