toll road invoices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toll road invoices?

So I took the GB toll road around from Carrollton to Garland about two months back... still have not received an invoice in the mail.

How long does it take?

mardyn

they will probably wait a few months then send you a bill for .75 with an additional 300 in late charges

Comment

i am in the same boat, i know i've taken it a few times but haven't seen a bill

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
        they will probably wait a few months then send you a bill for .75 with an additional 300 in late charges
        This. And i even have a tolltag..

Fuckers.

Comment

They will definitely wait 3 or more months before sending a bill. You can expect it to mysteriously never arrive. It will be followed by a red bill with late penalties which invariably arrives in your mailbox 2 weeks after the first bill was due.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They have a real good plan set in place.

They let you run the tolls for 6 months, then hit you with bills, with late fees, with late fees on the late fees for roughly 6k. Then Tell you they will make you a deal and settle for 3k even though your tolls, were only $260 in the beginning.

Real good plan I would say beings they are not trying to make profit off of the late fees ( or so they say)

Comment

Go on line and pay them. I dont remember the website. If you go to their website and look it up by your license plate you can pay it there and avoid the hasle.
              Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
              95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

Just take the plates off before u use the toll.. Problem
                Solved!

Never had an issue with it when I do it

Comment

Or just take your buddies and drive through the tolls. He wont mind
                  Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
                  95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

Originally posted by stangstew View Post
                    Go on line and pay them. I dont remember the website. If you go to their website and look it up by your license plate you can pay it there and avoid the hasle.

Comment

Okay... just talked to 'em... here's the scamola.

They don't bill you until you've had 5 transactions (I had only 3)... that's why I've yet to receive an invoice.

I went online and was able to pay my 4.88 toll with zip cash and hopefully avoid the
                      BS late fees and penalties.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                      X