Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Western Hills HS wrong; student punished for remark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how we ended up with the shitbag president we have now.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
      LMAO, never heard of that site, the Ecards are fucken great!

Repeat this key phrase "That's not my tiger"

Comment

I dont have a problem with what he said. The fact that he is suspended for what he said is wrong. He is intitled to his own opinion, he didnt say anything wrong.

Its sad that for some reason we are losing that right of free speech. I don't like Barack Obama, I don't like the Goverment right now. The fact that they are trillions in debt and still be able to write checks like nothing is wrong. But if we go in debt we can't do that crap. The fact that our veterans aren't being taken care of and not given the best treatment and damn near whatever the hell they want after risking their lifes for the US. The fact that our education system sucks. I'll stop at that.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Don't agree with the kid, but that is fucking retarded. He is entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us morons.
          Same here.

Sounds like the faculty at that school need to stop being such faggots.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yep school is way wrong. The way this country has gone is just horrible. Oh that note though not really any other place I think I would want to live.
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                Has anyone bothered to question the fact that the teacher has a photo hung on the wall that many would consider offensive? I hope the teacher gets seriously disciplined over this.

In this case, since the teacher took it on himself to push his gay, anti-Christian agenda and then punished a child for disagreeing with said agenda - I mean that's what this is really about: The kid pissed off the teacher, and the teacher tried to punish him for it.
                I'm with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  Has anyone bothered to question the fact that the teacher has a photo hung on the wall that many would consider offensive? I hope the teacher gets seriously disciplined over this.

In this case, since the teacher took it on himself to push his gay, anti-Christian agenda and then punished a child for disagreeing with said agenda - I mean that's what this is really about: The kid pissed off the teacher, and the teacher tried to punish him for it.
                  Racist

Edit: sarcasm is involved here.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Of course they were wrong. To call that hate speech would be assuming a lot. It is entirely possible to believe someone is wrong and not hate them.
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                      would he have been sent to the office if he had said "i believe its ok to be a homosexual."?

probably not.

if its ok to be open minded, its just as ok to be closed minded. right?

<-----closed minded btw.
                      Liberal speak:
                      open minded = you agree with me
                      closed minded = you disagree with me and are stupid and evil

Comment

We can't have the bible or pledge of allegiance in school, but that poster is okay?

If the teacher doesn't get disciplined over the poster I'll be very dissappointed.

Comment

Working...
                        X