NYPD chief: Police could shoot down plane if needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    No "cop" is going to make that decision.
    You forgot to answer the question.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

uh, uh....

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        So whats the scoop, were they legit or not? I am glad someone else saw them. LOL
        That I couldn't tell you. I never saw them. I am just saying I have covered the area since then, and I'm at Brookshire's semi often.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Got news for Commissioner Ray Kelly. Nothing is going to bring down a commercial jet line fast except for the pilot. Surface to air missiles, air to air missilies, and MANPADS are all much to small to do enough damage to do the job quickly.

Look at the stories of wide body jets that have been shot down over the years. The KAL 747 that was shot down in 1983 was hit by multiple missiles and crashed only because they lost the ability to control the plane; it was still in one piece until it crashed.

A KAL 707 was also shot down in 1978 after being hit by 2 missiles and the pilots were able to fly it until they found a place to make an emergency landing.

Unless the NYDP has ZU-23-2s mounted on a bunch of patrol cars or they just all start driving ZSU-23-4s nothing they can do is going to bring down a big plane fast.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            So whats the scoop, were they legit or not? I am glad someone else saw them. LOL
            I'm at the Brookshire distribution center in Tyler, and I thought of this thread. I asked the security guard about the AA guns, and he verified that they were there, and real. He said they've been gone for about 10 years though. He also threw in that all of the security cars have a shotgun and a full auto M16, and that there are old machine gun emplacements around the compound that are inactive now. WTF??? me thinks there used to be more then just food here!
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
              I'm at the Brookshire distribution center in Tyler, and I thought of this thread. I asked the security guard about the AA guns, and he verified that they were there, and real. He said they've been gone for about 10 years though. He also threw in that all of the security cars have a shotgun and a full auto M16, and that there are old machine gun emplacements around the compound that are inactive now. WTF??? me thinks there used to be more then just food here!
              I knew I wasnt crazy. Yeah I was told that the Brookshires people had the understanding that any american company could be attacked, so bam they got approval and installed them. It was kinda bad ass looking if you ask me. I may try and find a picture today.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X