Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really want to annoy someone? Do this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, it's probably the same guy.
    small world man, small world. Tell him he better google that guy (snicker).
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      small world man, small world. Tell him he better google that guy (snicker).
      I'm actually hoping he doesn't.. This is the same guy I had adding "Cooter is a gunt lover" and "Denny is supa cop" tags in threads when he first started.

Comment

LMAO, so he went into your office to just bitch, or he knows it was you?

Comment

My above post instantly showed up on google for Dan Bishop - Project Manager @ GE. Amazing.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            LMAO, so he went into your office to just bitch, or he knows it was you?
            There are only four of us over here. I asked him what he was getting all pissed off about, then suggested he ask the next company that calls for some of the information. I told him someone probably miskeyed their phone number.

He probably suspects it's me though. I do shit to them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
              [img]
              my above post instantly showed up on google for dan bishop - project manager @ ge. Amazing.
              lmao
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

There are only four of us over here. I asked him what he was getting all pissed off about, then suggested he ask the next company that calls for some of the information. I told him someone probably miskeyed their phone number.

With the pranks you pull on this site, I would imagine it would be interesting working with or for you.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  lmao
                  262 results or over 10 pages on google for Dan Bishop - Project Manager @ GE all relating to dfwmustangs.net.

Comment

LOL, that's what I finally did after about 10 calls. I was pissed as hell at the first 9!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      262 results or over 10 pages on google for Dan Bishop - Project Manager @ GE all relating to dfwmustangs.net.
                      Has the real Dan Bishop ever found out about this site?
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Man you're a dick.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Look up Mr. Bishop on here. I'm pretty sure the entire thing was a really good troll job.

Comment

Look up Mr. Bishop on here. I'm pretty sure the entire thing was a really good troll job.
                            That is what I mean...has it even been proven to be a troll or not? Didn't someone pretend to be his wife.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

yep, sure has.

Comment

Picture of his call history will be up shortly. I told him I would see what I could find out about the companies.

Comment

Working...
                                X