union pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.P

I'm a Locomotive Engineer for U.P out of Ft.Worth. Track laborer is a job BUT it's a foot in the door. Just get hired out and keep a eye out for a train service job, that's a switchman, brakeman, conductor & engineer job. These are the highest paying out of ANY of the craft jobs but have the worst hours and days off. Hell nearly all the track guys I see are sitting on their nuts waiting for all the train traffic to clear up. Some days they might do a hours worth of work and some days its balls to the wall. Any questions just Pm me. They are telling us they are going to hire 175 conductors in the Dallas, Ft Worth hub soon. Good Luck!

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Bonestk87 View Post
      I'm a Locomotive Engineer for U.P out of Ft.Worth. Track laborer is a job BUT it's a foot in the door. Just get hired out and keep a eye out for a train service job, that's a switchman, brakeman, conductor & engineer job. These are the highest paying out of ANY of the craft jobs but have the worst hours and days off. Hell nearly all the track guys I see are sitting on their nuts waiting for all the train traffic to clear up. Some days they might do a hours worth of work and some days its balls to the wall. Any questions just Pm me. They are telling us they are going to hire 175 conductors in the Dallas, Ft Worth hub soon. Good Luck!

Jeremy

Nice post count, lol

Comment

I have to go take my phisical and drug test to complete the hiring process they told me my schedule would be 7 days on 7days off ,Iam currently employed and about the same pay in retail managment but it really sucks ,Thanks for everyones info.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Calm down and fap for a little while, guey.

Comment

Working...
          X