• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI..635 project....

Just a heads up this weekend.

Major Construction Notice
    Hillcrest Road under I-635 closed this weekend, Oct. 7-8

Rosser Road bridge demolition to be completed this weekend, Oct. 8-9

This weekend the major construction of bridges that cross I-635 as the LBJ Express team begins partial demolition of the Hillcrest Road overpass, and completes demolition of Rosser Road bridge.

Hillcrest Road under I-635 will be closed starting at 9 p.m. Friday evening and will reopen by 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Traffic will be redirected along the east and westbound frontage roads.

North Texas drivers are reminded that lanes along eastbound I-635 (LBJ) between Marsh and Midway will be reduced down to one lane and shifted significantly this weekend, 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8 through 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9.

Click here for maps that illustrate how the lane shifts will work. (NOTE TO DRIVERS: we strongly recommend you avoid the area, if at all possible, between 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8 and 1p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9).

Man I got stuck in this shit last Saturday night coming back to Irving from Plano, it sucked large balls, my clutch leg was killing me by time I got home.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'm never in that area during weekends. I saw this and figured I'd post it. Yea, that sucks about being stuck in there.

Comment

Ok so what the fuck are they going to have for a bridge on Monday morning? This is going to be a clusterfuck.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Ok so what the fuck are they going to have for a bridge on Monday morning? This is going to be a clusterfuck.
          It's fucked up for sure, it's like every major hiway in DFW is under construction now. 820, 183, 114/121, 635 It's like you can't get anywhere without hitting some detour or construction delay.

Comment

635 always has construction/traffic...I call it the ant farm....
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

screw being stuck there period
              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Working...
              X