8 Years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Years ago today

I walked down the isle......what a whirlwind since then! From fast cars, and titty bars to long nights up with sick kids and school activities, getting our first home, and doing things as a family I had dreamed of as a kid. I must say the last 10 years with my wife(8 married) have been pretty much perfect.

Lol funny to look back and remember that z0sense, Cmarsh93z and THISCAT2000 were all in my wedding.

Here's to many years to come with my wife, my friends, and without a doubt much more entertainment from the crew on this board.

Brad H
    aka 2K2 LS1
    "160 or 200?"
    Last edited by 2K2 LS1; 10-11-2011, 08:59 AM.

*whirlwind

Congrats

Comment

how much weight have you gained? been married 9 this month and gained about fiddy lol
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

congrats man. dont see too many of these, mostly divorce threads.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
          *whirlwind

Congrats
          fixed lol

Originally posted by Stephen
          how much weight have you gained? been married 9 this month and gained about fiddy lol

Congrats
          lol alot more than I could ever imagine

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            congrats man. dont see too many of these, mostly divorce threads.

god bless.
            mostly the reason I posted this. tired of all the debbie downer threads

Comment

3 years ago today I did the same thing. I'm lucky that she has put up with me this long.
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                3 years ago today I did the same thing. I'm lucky that she has put up with me this long.
                congrats to you as well

Comment

well hell................9 days and 12yrs ago i did the same thing. can i get some luv?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

nice.. coming up on our 5th year anniversary in a few months... and i've gained about 50 lbs. I was a skinny little mofo when we first met and i'm still not "FAT" yet so i'm alright with it. LOL
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      well hell................9 days and 12yrs ago i did the same thing. can i get some luv?

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                        mostly the reason I posted this. tired of all the debbie downer threads
                        I'm glad to know there are at least two happy marriages on this board.:wink1: Congrats!

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                            I walked down the isle......what a whirlwind since then! From fast cars, and titty bars to long nights up with sick kids and school activities, getting our first home, and doing things as a family I had dreamed of as a kid. I must say the last 10 years with my wife(8 married) have been pretty much perfect.

Lol funny to look back and remember that z0sense, Cmarsh93z and THISCAT2000 were all in my wedding.

Here's to many years to come with my wife, my friends, and without a doubt much more entertainment from the crew on this board.

Brad H
                            aka 2K2 LS1
                            "160 or 200?"
                            congrats...it's aisle, btw.

Comment

grammar police lol

Comment

Working...
                              X