Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to collect 4 grand from a scammer? (micah petty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    Lets figure out where she works, I'll go hit on her, bring her back to my place and then we can get $4k out of her tag team style, what do you say? Just dont cross the streams.
    you are a horrible NERD!

Comment

Shit I would punch a baby in the face over 4 thousand dollars, I would not be above pestering someones parent's LOL
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        The same.

When you're right you're right, and scammers are not really among those deserving a break from anyone. The O.P. deserves what's his.
        True, true, just surprised you didn't call him a "nancy boy" lol.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          True, true, just surprised you didn't call him a "nancy boy" lol.
          Whatever, princess.

Comment

Good luck getting paid legally, unless things have changed recently, Texas won't take recourse to force payment even if a judgment is awarded.

You also didn't mention that any contract was signed, if it was just her word, your only hope is that somebody in nthe family steps up. They never had the $4k to begin with, and were just wanting to get out from under the upside down note at your expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Whatever, princess.
              lulz
              Ded

Comment

sounds like a great start for a race car...no title needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Good luck getting paid legally, unless things have changed recently, Texas won't take recourse to force payment even if a judgment is awarded.

You also didn't mention that any contract was signed, if it was just her word, your only hope is that somebody in nthe family steps up. They never had the $4k to begin with, and were just wanting to get out from under the upside down note at your expense.
                  None of this even matters. There is a legal binding retail contract she signed with that dealer/lender. No judge in this country can void that contract. It is superior to any judgement. His car is probably out for repo right now, and if they pick it up, he's SOL.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    None of this even matters. There is a legal binding retail contract she signed with that dealer/lender. No judge in this country can void that contract. It is superior to any judgement. His car is probably out for repo right now, and if they pick it up, he's SOL.
                    I would have just titled 42'd it and made the buy back for first right of refusal outrageous and then let the bank come after he for the remaining balance.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                      I would have just titled 42'd it and made the buy back for first right of refusal outrageous and then let the bank come after he for the remaining balance.
                      That wouldn't work. A title 42 would go to the lienholder, the moment they received it they would contact you (voiding the request) and demand payment in full. If you refuse, they will repo the vehicle now that they know where it is located, and who has it. I couldn't tell you how many times I've done exactly this. I've been the lienholder in the situation Stephen is currently involved in, and I can tell you what I (and they) will do.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The car is paid off, CJ. Paid off and sold, actually. In case that hasn't been brought up yet. I didn't bother reading through it.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          The car is paid off, CJ. Paid off and sold, actually. In case that hasn't been brought up yet. I didn't bother reading through it.
                          wtf? It seems from the OP that he bought a GTO, and she didn't pay it off, now he wants his money back? He does have the vehicle, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            wtf? It seems from the OP that he bought a GTO, and she didn't pay it off, now he wants his money back? He does have the vehicle, correct?
                            I have been trying to figure that out myself this whole thread. I don't think we have a whole idea of the situation.

Comment

From what I got:

She sold a GTO to him that still had a $4500 lein with her promise to pay it off once she got the money. She never paid it off, so he paid the leinholder the $4500 so he could sell the car and now he's out an extra $4500

Comment

I called the main # listed and left a nice message.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X