Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that powerslide made him think real hard about his shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      now look at that shitbox! im suprised it made it to hoots on sunday!

god bless.
      I was going to add that, but figured you'd pop up and put your two cents in. I'll probably sell it next year.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I was going to add that, but figured you'd pop up and put your two cents in. I'll probably sell it next year.
        The Steelers sticker took an instant 40% value drop on said shitbox anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          The Steelers sticker took an instant 40% value drop on said shitbox anyway!
          Good thing it's no longer on the shitbox!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Good thing it's no longer on the shitbox!
            sound investment!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Fuck that. It's a daily driver man, I'm not going to sweat it.
              Make up your mind!

Yardwork flings pebbles and mud. The way to avoid it is to move the vehicle.

In all reality, what would you rather he do? He's a lawn guy, not a car guy, and even if he was a car guy, it's not his car, and it's not a Lambo or classic or anything that screams "be extra careful around me". I mean, was he being reckless, or was he just not treating your baby with the same kid gloves you would?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset, just not upset at him. You should just be mad at the world in general. It's a dark, dangerous place!

Comment

Just curious.

I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside.

Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here.

I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it...

I went and washed it... and Yes, there is a 1/4" knick in the paint. And Yes, I have pics but don't feel like posting them. Fuck.
                Take care of what? Putting my car in a body shop for a week to deal with a scratch? Fuck that. It's a daily driver man, I'm not going to sweat it.

I hired a lawn service, dumbfuck.

It's full of 1957 Chrysler that is getting moved out this weekend, dumbfuck.

I paid him to sling mud all over my car? Have I mentioned that you are a dumbfuck?
                These sites may help you expand your extremely limited vocabulary.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://thesaurus.com/

Be sure to look up "whiny asshole" and "misplaced anger".

Comment

Danny mad.

Comment

Years ago in my apartment days, I had my then brand new Mustang parked in my designated covered parking spot and I just happen to peak out the sliding glass door at the opportune moment to see two mexicans sitting on the b pillar of my car to fix a spot light fixture on the adjacent garage wall. They are supposed to contact the manager's office to call the resident to move their vehicle before performing that kind of maintenance. Or provide you a written notice the day before.

However, these two particular gents felt that step was going to be to time consuming and said fuck it. Well, their impatience was my misfortune as well as theirs. I did a dead sprint to my car and physically yanked to nearest guy off my car onto the ground. The second guy just froze and carefully got his ass off my car. The guy I chucked on the ground surprisingly did nothing but begin to apologize profusely. I called the manager on my cell and she came right out. I didn't let the guys leave by standing in front of the driver door of their work truck. They were wearing utility belts and took a good chunk of paint off the hood, but there were no dents, much to my surprise. Long story short the apartment manager cut me a check to have Village Ford body shop fix it and I never saw that work truck in the complex again. The car was like 2 months old at the time. I was livid at the utter disregard and stupidity these lazy dumb-asses had for my property, thus using my car as a damn step ladder with a tool belt on. Coincidently, I was always notified from that point on when I needed to move my car for maintenance in and around my spot. Apparently, the parent company of the complex didn't enjoy having to deal with that situation just as much as I didn't.

Comment

I don't get it. You'd shoot the guy if you had a gun, yet can't say anything to him and run away?

Comment

so "your" lawn man works at "your" house every tuesday, and its his fault "you" left "your" car in the driveway where he has to weedeat and edge everyweek......mmmmmmmmmm ok.....but would you pay him extra for coming and finding you and waiting on you to move your car, i dont think so.
                        TIME IS MONEY

Just curious.

I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside.

Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here.

I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it.

That is the first time I've literally had my jaw drop. My eyes bugged out of my head and I started yelling... something. Oh my God, if I'd had a gun I would have shot him on the spot to get him to turn that thing off. I jumped in the car and did a powerslide out of my driveway.. until the TC kicked in. lmao

I went and washed it... and Yes, there is a 1/4" knick in the paint. And Yes, I have pics but don't feel like posting them. Fuck.

I was going to choke his ass to death, but fortunately he left before I got back from the car wash. Really, I owe him a handshake for giving me the first scratch/ding/dent and it's almost unnoticeable.

Comment

congrats on the first scratch/ding.

and sorry for yesterday.. busy as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                            so "your" lawn man works at "your" house every tuesday, and its his fault "you" left "your" car in the driveway where he has to weedeat and edge everyweek......mmmmmmmmmm ok.....
                            I think he mad because there was absolutely no common courtesy. A skilled lawn worker does not get mud or grass or whatever else on a car, and if it's in the way, would at least try and get the owner to move it. Perhaps a complaint was issued to person in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                              so "your" lawn man works at "your" house every tuesday, and its his fault "you" left "your" car in the driveway where he has to weedeat and edge everyweek......mmmmmmmmmm ok.....but would you pay him extra for coming and finding you and waiting on you to move your car, i dont think so.
                              TIME IS MONEY
                              Hmmm, I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that you will be called a ................... LOL.

I don't give a fuck what your job is, some communication is a professional courtesy. Nothing positive will come from throwing rocks on a $35K car.
                              Last edited by SSMAN; 10-18-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

why's he gotta be illegal and shit Danny?

Comment

Working...
                                X