Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
    These sites may help you expand your extremely limited vocabulary.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://thesaurus.com/

Be sure to look up "whiny asshole" and "misplaced anger".
    Aw cute, some dumbfuck that can't even spell 'whiney' is going to try to improve my vocabulary. Get bent, bitch.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

At least yours was at your house. My first scratch came at the hands of a Lexus driver in our Executive garage at work. It buffed out, but still makes you think how self absorbed an asshole was this person? I try to be careful when I get out of the car in the garage, even if it's next to a shitbox. Basic consideration.

Comment

First off, what did you expect? Second off, fuck you.

Comment

You obviously have very low expectations of illegals, whats the big deal when they live down to them? Hire an insured, white owned, English speaking crew and pay for the difference you fucking racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            You obviously have very low expectations of illegals, whats the big deal when the live.down to them? Hire an insured, white owned, English speaking crew and pay for the bdifference you fucking racist.
            Seb was busy asshole!

Comment

Let me guess. He pulled the weedwacker out the trunk of his Nova.
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                you fucking racist.
                So, a guy being illegal makes the OP racist? Please do explain the logic behind this. I've got all day.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

And lol at the hardasses that act like they wouldn't be upset if someone started spraying gravel all over their car. DFWmustangs never disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Lawn services are the scourge of suburban life. Any time I am ever sleeping at my parents house it seems like one of their jackhole neighbors has a lawn service that fires up their equipment at about 7:00 in the morning. Shit sucks.

Those scumbag working class people fuck up EVERYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      And lol at the hardasses that act like they wouldn't be upset if someone started spraying gravel all over their car. DFWmustangs never disappoints.
                      Danny isn't racist. He has a black friend. Lulz

To be clear, I'd have been mad. But I also would not have left my car there knowing the lawn guy was coming.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

There was a black BMW with California license plates and a smashed front-end parked partially in my parking spot. So, I'm sitting outside having dinner with my wife at Urban Eatz (Irving) waiting for this lady to come out. I wanted to make sure she didn't ding the door of my Denali.

Well, this middle aged blonde lady comes out of the tanning salon next door and waddles over to her car. She opens the drivers door and was careful there. Then, she walks back and opens her rear driver side door and rests it against my Yukon. I jump up and walk over there really fast and yell, "What in the hell are you doing?" She turns around startled and I say, "Your damn door is pressed against my truck. Also, what is up with your parking job?" I point out her rear tire is entirely in my parking spot. She says she was just in an accident (front end damage I guess) and is a little bit out of it. THEN SHE STARTS CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY.

Suffice to say, I tell her it's okay (no damage on my truck) and hold the door open for her to finish getting what she needed out of the back and then hold the door for her to get into the driver's seat. I tell her to have a good evening and walk back to my table.

My wife thought I was a little aggressive and intimidating. I'm 6'2" 230lbs, so I'm not a little guy and probably scared the crap of the lady. I felt a LITTLE bad, but not much.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

I'd be mad as hell too! I still don't have any dents or scratches, but I did go out to Celina a few weeks back and hit about 3000 grass hoppers, it look me three hours to get them slimey bastards out of my grills, fog lights and stuck inbetween my A/C condensor, FUCK!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            To be clear, I'd have been mad. But I also would not have left my car there knowing the lawn guy was coming.
                            Oh yeah, it's definitely all my fault. How dare I park a car in my own driveway and have some sort of expectation that professional hired services make a modicum of effort to not damage it. God, what was I thinking?

How about a knock at the door? How about a phone call? How about edging ANY other spot of the yard that didn't directly kick shit up the side and roof of the brand new car sitting there?

I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't expect that other people have the intelligence, professionalism, and courtesy that I have. Lesson learned!

Comment

Nothing to worry about, Nick can buff it out!
                              Last edited by yellowstang; 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Oh I'd be pissed! Just not at anyone but myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X