Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
    another one - holding a door open for a lady or holding the elevator door for someone. And ladies, you're supposed to say "thank you" as you stroll by the gentleman holding the door for you.
    I say "thank you" every single time someone holds the door open for me.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
      Get off your white ass and mow it yourself! lol.

dont get it twisted...este rola applies to chicanos only lmao we dont mow yards with the mojados..

Comment

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
        not my job to go to everyones door (usually these guys mow 20-30 lawns per day) and take 5 minutes to get them to move there vehicle......that adds up to lots of man hours when you have 2-4 guys per job site.....it may not sound like much but its no different to me than rolling up a water hose thats left out.......thats not common courtesy by the home owners......i get the point of the car owner, but these are things most people dont think of......just my 2cents
        I see your point. It is a good one. I am just think that if I am doing a job and I risk causing damage to something that could cost me a couple of days work, that common sense would kick in. No biggy, we both have valid points.

But also, I don't hire people to do my lawn. (mainly because I am a cheap ass) But I don't like strangers scoping out my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          How many times are you going to name drop that cock sucker's name, you passive aggressive faggot? Hell at least I did something.
          What did you really do homer, beside act all tough on canada and get called out on it, never once thinking that AL P and MIKE would show up at you J-O-B and commence to whipping your ass. All you did was fall into the fetal position and started yelling for jesus and the police. Thats called a bitch out moron, you should change your name to Shia La Beouf...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            What did you really do homer, beside act all tough on canada and get called out on it, never once thinking that AL P and MIKE would show up at you J-O-B and commence to whipping your ass. All you did was fall into the fetal position and started yelling for jesus and the police. Thats called a bitch out moron, you should change your name to Shia La Beouf...
            Hey-don't talk about Shia like that.
            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• You didn't see the video of him getting beat up, lol! It looked just like the beating SSPunk took a few years back.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I bag my grass, but if someone is parking in front of my house, when I use the weedeater, I don't take any precaution. They shouldn't be parked there. Granted, it's not an issue anymore. The illegals across the street that used to do this constantly are finally gone.
                Hey Brent , where about a do you live? I'm looking for a place . Lol...jk

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  Listen here, downsy MENSA wannabe, what makes it RACIST is the fact the he said he wanted to murder an ILLEGAL. Why did he call him an ILLEGAL??? Because he checked his immigration status? No, because of the color of his MOTHERFUCKING SKIN. I am not liberal you neckbearded appliance salesman. I just can't fucking stand racism.
                  All aboard the Idiot Express!

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                    Listen here, downsy MENSA wannabe, what makes it RACIST is the fact the he said he wanted to murder an ILLEGAL. Why did he call him an ILLEGAL??? Because he checked his immigration status? No, because of the color of his MOTHERFUCKING SKIN. I am not liberal you neckbearded appliance salesman. I just can't fucking stand racism.
                    Well, the guy was doing his yard AND Bcoop lives in Irving. Context clues?
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

You didn't see the video of him getting beat up, lol! It looked just like the beating SSPunk took a few years back.
                      Now it all makes sense. You were the little bitch in the car that never got out once I took the bat away from mike. Your pussyass stayed fast in the car until the fearless two ran away, got in the car and tore off. Only then did you flip me off through an open window and start talking shit as that pansymobile was driving off. LOL... seems nothing ever changes. You are some force to be reckoned with I tell you. Maybe if we meet you can make dirty looks and wait for me to say something.
                      AAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        I see your point. It is a good one. I am just think that if I am doing a job and I risk causing damage to something that could cost me a couple of days work, that common sense would kick in. No biggy, we both have valid points.

But also, I don't hire people to do my lawn. (mainly because I am a cheap ass) But I don't like strangers scoping out my house.
                        thats why the "real" landscapers carry insurance.., unfortunate , but thats the way it is

Comment

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
                          thats why the "real" landscapers carry insurance.., unfortunate , but thats the way it is
                          In some businesses we have to constantly go above and beyond our SoW. Which I then expect from other people/businesses. What kind of margin does the general, housing area lawn mowing have with it?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                            1. Why are you hiring illegals?

2. Why wasn't your car in the garage?

3. Why are you mad at the illegal for doing what you paid him for?
                            lol right!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Now it all makes sense. You were the little bitch in the car that never got out once I took the bat away from mike. Your pussyass stayed fast in the car until the fearless two ran away, got in the car and tore off. Only then did you flip me off through an open window and start talking shit as that pansymobile was driving off. LOL... seems nothing ever changes. You are some force to be reckoned with I tell you. Maybe if we meet you can make dirty looks and wait for me to say something.
                              Sorry to dissapoint you MaryAnn, but it was not me driving the car. You have seen some pictures of me around here and should know that it was not me driving, becasue if I had been there I would have helped in knocking a few teeth down your throat.

I may have been there with a video camera a few cars down though, but I was not driving...

Comment

becasue if I had been there I would have helped in knocking a few teeth down your throat.
                                You say that now, but we all know that's the farthest thing from the truth. You'd do nothing but wait for me to say something and then, as you did, run away talking shit. You'll always be known as Bitch #3 to me, sweet cheeks.

P.S. Torquetwister told me to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X