Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did it become socially unacceptable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did it become socially unacceptable...

...to carry a flask?

I'm no alcoholic but I took a flask to a friend's party a week or so ago and everyone looked at me like I had some sort of contraband! What gives!?

I must have missed that memo. I fucking love my flask!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      I must have missed that memo. I fucking love my flask!
      BWAHAHA at your avatar.....REALLY? LOL

Comment

Never owned one but it doesn't bother me seeing people with them. Also... Muff is that your wife's ass with a light bulb in it?

Comment

If carrying a flask is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            Never owned one but it doesn't bother me seeing people with them. Also... Muff is that your wife's ass with a light bulb in it?
            LOL no its from a vid of a check giving herself an enema. bwahaha I was like wTF is that and had to turn my head a little...

Comment

lolz at the light bulb!

Comment

carrying a flask = hiding your booze

carrying a bottle = normal

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  No, it's from this chick that used to send me pics for my "Guess what's in my pussy!" collection. She is also affectionately known as "couch girl" within a circle of folks here.

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  LOL no its from a vid of a check giving herself an enema. bwahaha I was like wTF is that and had to turn my head a little...
                  Wrongorino!! Personal stash.

Comment

I think it became socially unacceptable to carry one with you when law decided to designate it as an open container.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      No, it's from this chick that used to send me pics for my "Guess what's in my pussy!" collection. She is also affectionately known as "couch girl" within a circle of folks here.

Wrongorino!! Personal stash.
                      If only it was wired up and she could turn it on.... that would be epic.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by muffrazr View Post
                        no, it's from this chick that used to send me pics for my "guess what's in my pussy!" collection. She is also affectionately known as "couch girl" within a circle of folks here.
                        sharing is caring

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          If only it was wired up and she could turn it on.... that would be epic.
                          During Hurricane Ike she displayed her preparedness with a flashlight in her snatch and it was on.

I'm betting I could probably talk her into anything now that she's divorced and needs some attention. I just don't feel like trekking across Texas for it. Too bad I don't have her number or facebook.

Comment

I carry a flask to parties regularly.

Comment

Apparently another area where people need to mind their own damned business...
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                              X