Need a good Roof company in North Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good Roof company in North Fort Worth

The storms a few weeks back jacked up my roof and my fence. The contractor I'm working with apparently doesn't believe in customer service or calling me back.

I need a good company recommendation please, I need to get my house fixed. Someone mentioned Dan from here on the board, but I don't know Dan personally. Someone hook me up please! Thanks as always.....

I tried several sources to get someone to fix mulitple missing shingles on my new home after all the wind storms we have had I seen a sign for Accurate Roof repair If you need any work done on the roof, he was quick , priced fair and did a great job Dave Avery 817-225 -5977 www.accurateroofingsystems.com

Comment

All Pro Roofing. Absorbed our deductible and did a great job.

Comment

Hobbs Roofing
        Dana Hobbs
        1609 Roanoke Street
        Arlington, TX 76014-2448

Phone: (817) 793-0233

Couple of years back I got a 30 yr shingle roof done for the price everyone else was quoting the 20 yr. Worth getting a quote.

Comment

Call Brent and tell him Richard sent ya. Great guy.

Comment

Living Right Construction did me a damn good job.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will be making a few phone calls today! I appreciate the help.

Comment

Mike,
                Give Dan a call: 817-793-7851
                Or call another buddy of mine that owns another roofing company, David: 817-225-5977
                Hope this helps out!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                  Mike,
                  Or call another buddy of mine that owns another roofing company, David: 817-225-5977
                  Hope this helps out!
                  Thanks Justin!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    Mike,
                    Hope this helps out!
                    Thanks Justin I can get the roofing taken care of no problem at all.
                    Last edited by Dan03mach; 10-26-2011, 09:05 AM.
                    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                      Thanks Justin I can get the roofing taken care of no problem at all.
                      Dan you are the man sir. I REALLY appreciate the prompt service. Thanks for the top nothch recommendation Justin!

I called a few places after my inital failure with a contractor....... and let me tell you Dan did in 1 day what this other company couldn't do in over 2 weeks. Quote, site visit, contract signed. Props to Dan, thanks again!

Comment

Good to know. Good, honest service is tough to find these days.

Comment

Working...
                        X