Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch out Freebirds and Chipotle, new player in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out Freebirds and Chipotle, new player in town!

Got a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free at this new place called Bad AZZ Burrito. Walked in, small place, only a few people there (Lyn said they are packed at lunch time). I'll be damned, it was fucken good! The barbacoa is actually barbacoa, not roast beef chopped up too look like it. had 2 kinds of rice, and some decently hot peppers and hot sauce (way hotter than most places). The different things you can get added were pretty good, better than the other 2 places I've tried. I'd give it a 7 outa 10, maybe an 8 just for the great flavor!

They have a 3 lb and an 11 lb burrito too, maybe Adam Richman can go try it, LOL!

Anyways, anyone around Watauga/Keller should give them a try. They are on 377 just south of Target, facing 377 in the strip center, next to Pro Cuts or whatever it was.

That is not to far from me. May have to make a leap out there..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Got a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free at this new place called Bad AZZ Burrito. Walked in, small place, only a few people there (Lyn said they are packed at lunch time). I'll be damned, it was fucken good! The barbacoa is actually barbacoa, not roast beef chopped up too look like it. had 2 kinds of rice, and some decently hot peppers and hot sauce (way hotter than most places). The different things you can get added were pretty good, better than the other 2 places I've tried. I'd give it a 7 outa 10, maybe an 8 just for the great flavor!

They have a 3 lb and an 11 lb burrito too, maybe Adam Richman can go try it, LOL!

Anyways, anyone around Watauga/Keller should give them a try. They are on 377 just south of Target, facing 377 in the strip center, next to Pro Cuts or whatever it was.
      hmmm saw it.... might have to talk the Chipotle lover (the wife) into trying this one.

Comment

We should have a little GTG there one evening, Danny (46Tbird) is in the area too, as well as a few others. I've never wanted to "go to Chipotle" for dinner, but I would want to go back to this place, it was tastey!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          We should have a little GTG there one evening, Danny (46Tbird) is in the area too, as well as a few others. I've never wanted to "go to Chipotle" for dinner, but I would want to go back to this place, it was tastey!
          I would probably be game.
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm down.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'm down let me know.

Comment

If I am correct, this is a mile or two up from Up-n-Smoke right?

Comment

Adam Richman is a faggot

Comment

Man id go.... but i work nights Ill have to check it out one weekend..... wonder if they have Margaritas... Chipotle does and theyre cheap AND STRONG

Comment

Stupid azz name.

Comment

I'm down. Been wondering about that place.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I went tonight. Not bad. Price was really good, it was right at $7 for a huge burrito. I had green chile pork, I'll probably try another meat next time.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Damn, I am going out almost every night this week except Friday. Everyone wanna meet there Friday night?

Chris, you wanna drive that far for a burrito???

Comment

Working...
                              X