No announcement yet.

boy wishes to join Girl Scouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did we stop telling kids that they can't always get what they want?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Typical shit. They pick a long standing organization that has 1 criteria - and they make a case out of it. But a white guys tries to join NAACP, what do you think would happen?
      He becomes the commissioner of the NBA.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm willing to bet that not a lot of boys would be upset if a hot girl wanted to join their troop. Camp out?

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
          i wonder if there is a connection between this and the results of pottenger's cat experiments concerning processed foods.
          I can't imagine there would be much of one considering the Pottenger's experiment was on cat nutrition or malnutrition based on the eating of cooked foods. While there is no indication that the childs diet had any bearing on his wishes or the actions of his parents.
          Scientists do not coddle ideas. They crash test them. They run them into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour and then examine the pieces.

If the idea is sound, the pieces will be that of the wall.

Comment

.....But they won't allow gay men to be boy scout leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              .....But they won't allow gay men to be boy scout leaders.
              Because they're actually scouting for boys.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                That kid should be spanked, handed a Daisy air rifle and let go in the woods with some mud and the boy scouts.
                Exactly. How the fuck is a seven year old supposed to know what he wants for the rest of his life? HE'S SEVEN.

Comment

Well would you look at that.... Just look at it.
                  I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Fuck all of this shit. Y chromosome = male no matter how one identifies themself.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Someone needs to beat some sense into that bitch for wanting her son to be a girl scout.

Comment

"Gender-identity issues are becoming more common, especially among young children"

A perfect example of how the human race is deteriorating. I wonder how much of it is from outside influences, such as making it okay and a choice to be gay.

It is called the "GIRL" scouts for a reason. He doesn't belong there and shouldn't be allowed.

Comment

Two mommies and no daddy??

Wait till one of the other girls moms complains and sues the Girl Scouts when some girls and the little fruit have a little show me yours I will show you mine.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                          X