Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is going to big in the ghetto and rap videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is going to big in the ghetto and rap videos.

Think of your favorite food. Right now you're probably imagining a tasty pizza, juicy piece of fruit, or lush salad, right? Now imagine it with a shiny coating of silver spray paint. Does it seem less appealing? The Deli Garage sure doesn't think so, and the company hopes you'll consider covering your cuisine with a can of its brand new edible spray paint called Food Finish.

The spray is available in a variety of colors including red, black, gold, and silver — all of which are 100% edible. It contains just a few ingredients, including ethyl alcohol and numerous food colorings depending on the hue you prefer. The company promises that the spray is completely tasteless, and will do nothing but enhance the appearance of your dish.

We can think of a few practical uses for Food Finish, including decorating cookies for the holidays or covering a birthday cake with some one-of-a-kind flair, but the spray's creators don't want you to stop there. Instead, they suggest things like gold-plated asparagus and (brace yourself) chrome trout. We're not quite sure about those recommendations, but we imagine the looks on friends' faces when you take a huge bite out of what they thought was a decorative silver apple would be very entertaining.

The Germany-based Deli Garage teamed up with a small local company specializing in food coloring to offer the unorthodox garnish to curious consumers via an online store. Each can costs 25 euro — roughly $35 U.S. dollars — and contains approximately 100ml of spray, which should be enough to cover several large meals in a surprising shine.

Although the spray should have no problem passing FDA requirements, a shipping issue is currently delaying its U.S. debut. We can't help but hope that whatever clearance the company needs comes through in short order, as Food Finish is almost sure to be a favorite of golden birthdays and silver anniversaries around the country.

I'll laugh my ass off if it turns people green.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I can't wait to see fat black girls asses painted with this stuff all over bet!

Comment

I love seeing my money go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          No doubt.

Badonkabling.

Comment

gold poop.....i'm in...
            i'm gonna stop flushing after I deuce so the next person can see what kind of baller shits I take.

Comment

Goldschlager sucks coming back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I was just about to say, I like to take shots of goldschlager so I can shit bullion.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Gonna be a bunch of Goldshitters around this bitch !!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    gold poop.....i'm in...
                    i'm gonna stop flushing after I deuce so the next person can see what kind of baller shits I take.
                    No shizzle! LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE CREATED!

Comment

CB4

Comment

oh god me too!!!!!! me too!!!!\

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Here's a photo of the inventor.

Comment

White girls have ass too. Well maybe half of them. lol
                            04 GT
                            91 LX

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Props on the CB4 reference.

Comment

Working...
                              X