Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    Yes. To The Man!
    just talking out loud here, as I have no idea what forums sell for, but what do you think it might have sold for? $500? $1000?

Comment

Yes. To The Canadians!

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
        just talking out loud here, as I have no idea what forums sell for, but what do you think it might have sold for? $500? $1000?
        I would hope at least $10-25k.

There was a lot of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah
          Yeah, I feel so bad for Jose. He really got shafted.
          According to your old man, he has something in the works and Chili already said he will be going there instead.

I honestly dont see why Jose would try to start another if there is a good alternative here thats built. I guess when your the head honcho for so long its hard to let go. He is good people though, wish he would come over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex

Probably much more than that. It's partially based on how long the board has been established, how many members, how many hits the website gets per day, and the overall traffic. A site like that had great potential for someone, but it fell into the wrong hands and now it won't be the diamond in the rough that it could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor
              Probably much more than that. It's partially based on how long the board has been established, how many members, how many hits the website gets per day, and the overall traffic. A site like that had great potential for someone, but it fell into the wrong hands and now it won't be the diamond in the rough that it could have been.
              I'd imagine it competed with much broader reaching sites due to the connection of the members.

Comment

Yes. To The Man!
                Oh, fuck that shit.
                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat
                  Oh, fuck that shit.
                  Need to get Jesse Ventura looking into this shit!

Comment

I'd imagine it competed with much broader reaching sites due to the connection of the members.
                    Well, fwiw, I was basically on board there 24-7 after all but leaving Corral's AF douchebags, and I'm certain there were many others, not just from that site, but from many others.

Comment

A lot of us were. I had dfwstangs on my blackberry and ipod touch in case I woke up in the middle of the night.

Comment

A lot of us were. I had dfwstangs on my blackberry and ipod touch in case I woke up in the middle of the night.

same here: Iphone, Blackberry, home PC, work PC

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
                          Saturday's were always kind of slow, but wait until Monday. The shit will really hit the fan then. I'm only here now because I'm rocking the boy to sleep.
                          Good ol' quality time with the boy.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Same here. Phone, work, home. I was never NOT connected.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah
                              Same here. Phone, work, home. I was never NOT connected.
                              Didn't even mention pc's. I even set it as the home page on Andrea's computer for the rare times I was on there

Comment

Damn! The first page seems short.

Comment

Working...
                                X