Where can I buy a helicopter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a helicopter?

It's serendipity that Eric posted the prison escape thread, but seriously....

I need to find a helicopter. I think a Huey would be best, but really it could be any helicopter that has enough room for a half dozen people to stand in it.

The ideal candidate would be without an engine or transmission or anything like that. It just needs to look like a working helicopter, not actually be a working helicopter. This is mostly due to price, because I don't need one that's air worthy, and one that's been moth-balled would surely be cheaper.

Anybody got any ideas?

There is one in the classifieds back in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      There is one in the classifieds back in Canada.
      Yeah, I don't think that one's gonna work. Too small, too functional.

Edit: something that occurs to me: you probably can't have the rotors without some level of engine/transmission structure in place, so maybe I just need one that's together but not working? I dunno.

Comment

So why exactly do you need a non-operational helicopter?

Comment

Also maybe onemeangixxer7502 will see this and chime in. He's the DFWM residential helicopter pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            It's serendipity that Eric posted the prison escape thread, but seriously....

I need to find a helicopter. I think a Huey would be best, but really it could be any helicopter that has enough room for a half dozen people to stand in it.

The ideal candidate would be without an engine or transmission or anything like that. It just needs to look like a working helicopter, not actually be a working helicopter. This is mostly due to price, because I don't need one that's air worthy, and one that's been moth-balled would surely be cheaper.

Anybody got any ideas?
            You could give Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison a call, I think I've seen an old one sitting outside of one of their hangars. There's another hangar at Addison with a broke down Cobra helicopter outside of it.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              So why exactly do you need a non-operational helicopter?
              I work at a crazy-ass (in a good way) advertising agency, and we have industry trade shows where we blow that shit out of the water with a crazy booth presence. For example, this year (a month ago) we had an airstream trailer and an open bar. Next year could be a black helicopter and an open bar.

Comment

Doesn't auto trader have another publication for aircraft?

Comment

He said non running motha fucka!

Comment

That sure would be bad fucking ass to own, though!

Comment

That's awesome, but slightly out of my price range, and way too nice, I think. I need something that I can have Maaco put a coat of black on it and not feel bad.

Comment

no fucking shit, its a badass heli though.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          That sure would be bad fucking ass to own, though!
                          Fucking fly that bitch in then unfolds or something into a badass bar. That would be fucking legit. I know that's a little transformery but hey.. anything is possible.

Comment

Our trade shows are full of alcoholic degenerates, which makes for good times, but damn man. I'm jealous.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X