Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotation right now near waxahachie

FYI everyone be careful tonight.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Comment

^Chased that storm and it died when I got about 25 minutes behind it :-(. There is some killer footage from Oklahoma today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
          ^Chased that storm and it died when I got about 25 minutes behind it :-(. There is some killer footage from Oklahoma today though.
          what area of sW okla did you run in today? I was heading out to Manitou, Okla until I had an issue with my civic and had to turn around.

How often do you chase them?

Comment

I went through Manitou yesterday. We basically followed the track that the tornado producing system made. We took 287 to 183 and shot north then weeved and dodged country roads trying to get to the southwestern corner of the storm for a view. We were approximatEely 20 mins behind it when it stopped producing so we chased a couple of the other storms near there but nothing else came down. Thought we were going to get one though.

As long as I'm here and there is a storm I'll usually chase it. Lol glad I'm not the only one that chases from a Honda. I use an Accord

Comment

Working...
            X