• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
    Not gonna do it, sorry.
    Just giving you a hard time man.

Comment

going thru shit similar now...hit the weights x2 and shit will fall into place...whatever happens, happens

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Where are the pics of the ex?
        Not gonna do it, sorry.
        which means she wears NASCAR shirts and and breathes hard when she walks to the bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          which means she wears NASCAR shirts and and breathes hard when she walks to the bathroom
          Lmfaooooooooooooo

Comment

damn. cant breathe.. .. 111!

Comment

when i got a divorce, i hit the gym, and kicked ass at my job. not only does it make you feel good about yourself, it makes them jealous. then if you're lucky (like i was ) you'll get a chance at a revenge fuck. i just pounded it for as hard and fast as i could (the shorter the time the better), then got up, and walked the fuck out.

Comment

Just be nice super nice to her. It will eat at her that you are being super nice and not mad.

Comment

Thanks guys, never considered an adult sports league... how do you go about finding one for an area you are unfamiliar with?
                  If your gym had raquetball start playing that.. Lots of solo's that need someone to play with.. at least around here.. Its fun and a bad ass workout.. best of luck and x2 on the pain and lonelyness will go away over a short period of time even though it feels like it wont now. You're a smart guy and im assuming you will bouce back with the ladies with ease..
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Roll with the punches...women are as bad as men when it comes to cheating. Keep your head up...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Roll with the punches...women are as bad as men when it comes to cheating. Keep your head up...
                      I read a few studies done that showed women are worse. They are more adept at justifying an affair mentally.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        I read a few studies done that showed women are worse. They are more adept at justifying an affair mentally.
                        I believe that to be true. No stats, just knowledge and experience.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Both studies polled married men and women, and asked who had extramarital affairs. Both had women being the cheaters a substantial amount more often than men.
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

Yup, I also agree.

Comment

I also agree. I see way more lying and cheating women than I do men.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                                Yup, I also agree.
                                Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                Both studies polled married men and women, and asked who had extramarital affairs. Both had women being the cheaters a substantial amount more often than men.
                                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I also agree. I see way more lying and cheating women than I do men.
                                What we're all trying to say here, Daniel, is to finish building your plane so you can sky-fuck your ex's sister @ 28,000 ft!
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X