Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Hundred and Thirty Six Years of F****ing Shit Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    yut! semper fi!
    the army sucks.. i have served with the army in iraq and they are fucking dumb and lazy fat peices of shit for the most part! they have like 45 year old privates working in the chow hall and fat bastards in pt gear and glow belts all over the damn place.. sorry i just cant stand the army after what i saw over there..
    I was with SOCOM for a couple deployments and even the Army's elite are not on par with what a warrior should be. But that's my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      Ignoring the bullshit.

Happy 236th Uncle Sam's Misguided Chirdren.
      Fixed

Comment

"So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!"
        Goodnight Chesty, wherever you are.

Happy Birthday, Marines!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Paul, you sucking MY cock doesn't make ME gay. I see you've been doing some research!
          Maintaining a boner while knowlingly letting a guy suck your dick is gayer than sucking a dick. In prison people are forced to suck dick. Nobody is forced to have their dick sucked.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            I was with SOCOM for a couple deployments and even the Army's elite are not on par with what a warrior should be. But that's my opinion...
            There's a far cry difference in priorities and mission there.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Maintaining a boner while knowlingly letting a guy suck your dick is gayer than sucking a dick. In prison people are forced to suck dick. Nobody is forced to have their dick sucked.
              dude....calm down. we are just making jokes and such to pass the time. props to being so well versed in dick sucking etiquette though, i guess....

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I got my Marine Corps Birthday cake slice last night.

Happy Birthday to all the other Marines on the board.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  a tip of thine hat to you as well sir.
                  Thine means "your."

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    There's a far cry difference in priorities and mission there.
                    Being Marine Spec Ops I was able to see the differences in our SOC and the Army's SF.

Army's SF training reminded me of Marine SOI but with nicer instructors. Nothing compared to RIP or BRC. And senior SF Soldiers maturity was also comparable to our young PFCs with the need to be told to do everything.

The Army is not as bold because of large numbers and more eyes on with Mothers of America. It's not the Army's fault they're weak, the blame came be put on ignorant civilian organizations that don't understand the need for hard training because they've never seen the need to weed out that weak Soldier because he's weakness could get his squad killed.

Comment

lmfao, damn they really got in your head. When the Marines can support themselves in a war, maybe it'd be more appropriate to reapproach this.

Got a lot of respect for Marines, don't get me wrong...but the bloated ego of some, eh.

Comment

lmfao, damn they really got in your head. When the Marines can support themselves in a war, maybe it'd be more appropriate to reapproach this.

Got a lot of respect for Marines, don't get me wrong...but the bloated ego of some, eh.

But would you tell him that to his face?

Comment

Haha, god damn, I forgot that was him.

His responses and point of view make much more sense now...

Comment

Haha, god damn, I forgot that was him.

His responses and point of view make much more sense now...
                            lulz!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol, SOCOM is joint task force brother, we're all elite units doing special ops, not conventional war fare.

How many times did the Army lose Baghdad?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                                Lol, SOCOM is joint task force brother, we're all elite units doing special ops, not conventional war fare.

How many times did the Army lose Baghdad?
                                Haha, oh dear god, I see a misrepresented history lesson blossoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X