No announcement yet.

GMC Terrain-input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't the spankin' new Explorers get decent milage?

Comment

It is a sensible choice for a middle aged woman...

Comment

If it weighs 5000lbs, it won't get 25mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          It is a sensible choice for a middle aged woman...
          Ouch!!! That had to sting.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Nobody likes the flex until they drive one. Its like having a lazyboy recliner for a seat.
            I effing love the flex!!!! Those are a station wagon done right! Leah... flex!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              I effing love the flex!!!! Those are a station wagon done right! Leah... flex!
              Seriously? They are dog shit ugly!

They do, however, have every single fucking thing I'd ever want/need in a car. Dammit.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Seriously? They are dog shit ugly!

They do, however, have every single fucking thing I'd ever want/need in a car. Dammit.
                Saw one with aftermarket rims the other day and it looked awesome. They're seriously one of the coolest vehicles.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Saw one with aftermarket rims the other day and it looked awesome. They're seriously one of the coolest vehicles.
                  I think y'all are fucking with me.
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I can confirm that the Terrain does not have a 3rd row. It is basically the same car as my wife's Equinox.

I think you should go take a look at the GMC Acadia / Chevy Traverse. Both have three row seating and both get about 25mpg hwy. The ride and drive are exceptional in both as well.

Comment

I think y'all are fucking with me.
                      Test drive one. Seriously. They're awesome vehicles. Exterior takes some getting used to but driving one is a very enjoyable experience.

Comment

LOL if you think you're upside down in your Acura now with the high miles, just wait until you buy a domestic suv, and try to trade it in a couple years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          LOL if you think you're upside down in your Acura now with the high miles, just wait until you buy a domestic suv, and try to trade it in a couple years later.
                          I know. That's the other thing that's keeping me from making a move. Ugh...
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

The flex is a crossover. Leah, everything you want in a vehicle PLUS 355hp! Eco-boost Flex! Just test drive one.

Comment

I would definitely pick the Acadia over the Traverse but based on my opinion of the looks of both.

Comment

I've been looking at getting a bigger vehicle....
                                TIA!
                                At some point you're going to have to come to terms with the limitations of the 'regular' passenger vehicle. I know big is your thing - so I have your solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X