Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya...so those cops breaking down your door may not be cops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya...so those cops breaking down your door may not be cops...

HOUSTON -- Masked gunmen pretending to be law enforcement officers broke into a home in northeast Houston and shot a man in the face Friday, police said.

Investigators said at 1:30 a.m., four to six men showed up at the home on North Wayside at Way and banged on the front door, claiming to be ATF agents.

Police said a grandmother, her son and her grandson were inside the home. The grandson opened the door and investigators said one of the armed men shot the grandson in the face.

Officials said the gunmen then took the grandson upstairs to where the grandmother and her son were sleeping and tied up all three.

During the home invasion, investigators said the gunmen demanded money, but it is unclear whether they actually got away with any money or property.

The grandson was rushed to Ben Taub Hospital in serious but stable condition.

Officers said the family was unable to identify their attackers because the gunmen wore masks, but they said the men spoke with accents.
    The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

LOL im sorry but that family is fucking stupid, who the fuck opens the door at 130 am with out even looking. If he did look and saw people with masks and still open that's even better....

Comment

Crazy shit.

This story happend a few hours ago in a co-workers neighborhood.
      Police are looking for two men reported to have been involved in a home invasion in northwest Oklahoma City.

Two men sought in northwest Oklahoma City home invasion

About 9:30 a.m. police responded to 1412 NW 165 Court.

The men are described as white, one in his 20s and the other in his 50s, wearing camouflage and masks.

Homeowner Momtaz Faysal, 35, said the two men forced him to lie on the floor face down as they spent about 30 minutes stealing jewelry, cash and other items.

Faysal said he was in the house with his wife, Shahruba; a cousin; his son, Mayan, 19 months; and an infant daughter.

“It was really scary, especially for the kids,” Faysal said. “They were crying.”

He said he is from Bangladesh and has lived in the house in the Fenwick addition for two years.

Comment

So the grandsons sold dope in grandma's house...

Comment

Didnt something happen about 2 weeks ago where some Dipshits broke into a house and got shot by a guy with a deer rifle?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Need more stories of " men broke into a house but the owner was home and shot the living piss out of them, starting with the dick and finishing with one in the brain"

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              Need more stories of " men broke into a house but the owner was home and shot the living piss out of them, starting with the dick and finishing with one in the brain"
              Thanks for explaining why you lowered the price of your parts car in yoir sig. I was very curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                Thanks for explaining why you lowered the price of your parts car in yoir sig. I was very curious.
                Lol. Yeah it was listed for 2300 or partial trade for an ar plus cash because I really wanted one and still needed to have x amount of cash left but I got a great deal so was able to lower the price.I rather have sold the car locally but I got 2k for it and have to drive it to austin tommorrow.

Comment

Lol. Yeah it was listed for 2300 or partial trade for an ar plus cash because I really wanted one and still needed to have x amount of cash left but I got a great deal so was able to lower the price.I rather have sold the car locally but I got 2k for it and have to drive it to austin tommorrow.
                  Then take it out of your fucking sig, nimrod.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    Then take it out of your fucking sig, nimrod.
                    Jesus mary and joseph. I thought i'd spare you every detail of my life but if you must know the guy paid me a non refundable deposit and we are to meet tommorrow so the deal isn't complete. When I have the full amount I'll delete it.

Comment

Shot in the face and still kicking? Like a Boss.

Comment

Jesus mary and joseph. I thought i'd spare you every detail of my life but if you must know the guy paid me a non refundable deposit and we are to meet tommorrow so the deal isn't complete. When I have the full amount I'll delete it.
                        Fair enough dude but you could have pulled it down for a day as well. Good faith on your buyers part is worth the same on yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                          Fair enough dude but you could have pulled it down for a day as well. Good faith on your buyers part is worth the same on yours.
                          Does it really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Shot in the face and still kicking? Like a Boss.
                            Lol

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                            I didn't want to take it down and then potentially have to put it back up and buyers think something was wrong with the car

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Does it really matter?
                            I didn't think so. I have been telling all buyers its potentially sold and that I will call them and let them know.

Comment

Lol

I didn't want to take it down and then potentially have to put it back up and buyers think something was wrong with the car

I didn't think so. I have been telling all buyers its potentially sold and that I will call them and let them know.
                              Hey I'm interested in the car that was listed in your sig. Can you PM me more details?

Comment

Working...
                              X