Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the Popeyes thread for a cure.

Comment

Ate a bean/meat/green chile burrito today and I might as well have swallowed 4" PVC pipe the way shit flew through me.

Comment

Comment

heroin is a helluva drug.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            Have you ever been so constipated you debated going to the dr/ hospital?
            Shit sucked.
            Discuss
            Magnesium citrate is your friend. (tastes similar to 7-up) 1 BOTTLE ONLY. And be close to the restroom...... You will be able to sh** through chain link fence from 10ft and not touch a wire!!

Buy some Gatorade while you are there. You will need it over the few days to replenish.

Comment

bowel obstruction?

Comment

Maybe if you uncork your ass it will stop the diarrhea that's been coming out of your mouth.

Comment

drink plenty of water. have a glass of prune juice. take a dulcolax gel tab with your next few meals. you should be blowing ass in no time. if the problem continues despite traditional OTC remedies, then call you dr.

on a side note: there is one thing i could never understand about the opiate addicts i saw in the medical field. and that is dealing with the severe constipation with most taking harsh laxatives.

Comment

Anticipation of the new twilight movie?
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Magnesium citrate is your friend. (tastes similar to 7-up) 1 BOTTLE ONLY. And be close to the restroom...... You will be able to sh** through chain link fence from 10ft and not touch a wire!!

Buy some Gatorade while you are there. You will need it over the few days to replenish.
                      Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        bowel obstruction?
                        Lodged foreign object?

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I have NEVER had the problem with being constipated. It's usually the opposite. I tend to shit like a pet 'coon, depending on what I eat.

I have Crohn's as well, and I've really had to keep an eye on the food I eat. Greasy, spicy foods are like torture to my stomach.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            I have NEVER had the problem with being constipated. It's usually the opposite. I tend to shit like a pet 'coon, depending on what I eat.

I have Crohn's as well, and I've really had to keep an eye on the food I eat. Greasy, spicy foods are like torture to my stomach.

-Aaron
                            Also never had an issue with constipation and also a crohn's sufferer. I hear that it can be a symptom though.

Comment

A sausage burrito from McDonald's makes me shit within 20 minutes of eating it, every time. Cheap and effective if panchos is unavailable.

Comment

Working...
                              X