• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You choose.

Column A,B, or C and why?

Too many drawbacks to all options.

Comment

B, cause with option A or C I wouldn't be getting regular sex (I'm assuming the lesbians wouldn't be interested).

Comment

Probably C because of the boat. Although the lesbians and the DTF chick are tempting, pregnancy would be an issue eventually.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

B.

I have no problems fucking the same chick for 20 years and have all the gear necessary to live.

Why not A:
          Lesbians are fun to look at, but I'd use the rifle to shoot both of them within a week.
          Booze, I'd kill myself by drinking.
          Great, then get sued for 20million by the families of the two lesbians i put out of my misery.

Why Not C:
          Have you ever hunted with a knife? It's fuckin hard.
          I can't play guitar, and pot doesn't really do it for me.
          12 years is a long time to not get laid.

Comment

The real question, is why would you want to be rescued? You can live off the land, not have to have a job, and spend a lot of your day relaxing and reflecting on life, rather than punching a clock for some faceless corporate combine. I'd probably go with B, just for the mp3 player. The chick can go drown herself. She'd be pissing and moaning after 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Probably C because of the boat. Although the lesbians and the DTF chick are tempting, pregnancy would be an issue eventually.
              it isn't an issue if you piitb

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post

Good answer!

Comment

Say girl, can I holla at ya'?
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

A -

After 3 years, kill the shitty woman with bullets provided.

I see no feminine products are provided, so use their menstration to attract bears. Kill bears.

Get wasted everyday.

Jerk off on the beach everyday. Except for rainy season.

Jerk off using rain during rainy season.

Be a multi-millionaire after 20 year rise of Gold prices.

Repeat in Mansion stateside after purchasing women who cook, clean, and never speak unless spoken to.

Comment

My gosh I love it when you talk dirty!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol.....and I would choose B....hot chick, fishing stuff (we are on an island afterall)...a freezer to put our catch in....and something to plug my ears with when she starts bitching.....cause she will...she is a woman.....

oh wait......so am I!!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Why? you could just eat the babies instead of hunting.

Comment

A - The plain one can fish, and I have a rifle to hunt, kill and eat the viscous animals. After three years of awesome three ways, the plain one would just have to accept that she is switching teams for 17 years with no lesbian friend buffer in the mix. Even though the plain one has shitty personality it would probably be better than talking to a volley ball. I also couldn't fuck a volley ball. I would have just enough liquor to drink before bed time every night. At the twenty year mark I would shoot the plain one dead and keep all the gold to myself.

Comment

Column C? Does the shelter have a/c?
                              Is the weed dro? Also, that much weed will go to shit after long while imo.

I'd go with A, but C is a close second. I'd just rape the lesbians if I wanted teh sex.

edit: damnit, but all that weed. Coconut bongs sound sweet, plus i'll have a fucking sail boat eventually. And turn that 8 years to 16 years because i'll be high all the damn time, as will my dogs.
                              Fuck it, I choose C.

Comment

Working...
                              X