where to get a turkey fried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get a turkey fried?

where are some places i can go to get one done? i dont have the equipment and dont feel like the hassle anyways of doing it myself. does anyone know of a good spot?

the store...............

or here

I used to get these from a friend of mine for Thanksgiving but he's moved. Any suggestions where I can buy one already done? So far I've found out by a quick search that Dicky's BBQ, Razoo's, and Popeye's sell fried turkeys this time of year but just trying to find out of it there are any other options.

Comment

oh snap!

Comment

I know you said you don't have equipment time etc....

But Wal Mart has a turkey frier on sale for under $50. It is easy as hell to do once you figure out the marinade injection or however you wanna season it. It literally takes less than 45 minutes to cook the bird.

Bad part is freaking oil is outrageous. Freaking 3 gallons of oil is $32 WTF?

Anyways thought I'd share. I am going to pick up the frier to do some boils in during the year as well.

Comment

ive helped the father in law do it the last three years but this year we are having it at my house and i dont want to hassle with it. if i can get it done elsewhere for what it would already cost me then i am fine with that...

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            ive helped the father in law do it the last three years but this year we are having it at my house and i dont want to hassle with it. if i can get it done elsewhere for what it would already cost me then i am fine with that...
            Hear ya.. with the damn oil at $32 I imagine you can too.

Comment

where are you located?

I'm in Grand Prairie and could possibly help you out. I fry our turkey every year and typically you can get 2, sometimes 3 fry's out of the oil.

Comment

Popeye's offers the service every Thanksgiving.....not sure how good that would be tho.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X