no more occupy dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more occupy dallas

Just got word that the swat team and multiple units are on the way out there to break that shit up

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Tonight would be a good night to do a ride along lol.

Comment

lmao
      GET EM BOYS!!!

Comment

Take no prisoners.......no really, we don't want them crowding the jails.

Comment

just break out the fire trucks and spray um down to the trinity for a bath

Comment

Don't tread on me!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              Just got word that the swat team and multiple units are on the way out there to break that shit up

Comment

About time. What the fuck took so long?

Last edited by CexMashean; 11-17-2011, 12:47 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

It almost got to freezing tonight. I would have let them stay tonight and do it tomorrow night. Pretty miserable in a tent at 32 degrees. Glad they finally sent them whiners packing... Just hope that NY group doesn't tear shit up like they're are planning...Could get ugly. NYPD don't mess around

Comment

^^^^^ they NYPD should fuck them up, if protesters start to destroy stuff take their asses down and lock them up and file charges

Glad to see the cities to start to crack down and get rid of them. Last time I check you need a permit for a protest of any kind

Comment

NOW what am i supposed to do today.....
                      .....bro....

Comment

Mayor Bloomberg of New York has allowed that debacle to go on for way too long. Now he's got a problem. It's HIS problem because he didn't cut it off.

Comment

Looks like those hippies might have to get a god damn job now.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Tuesday night there were at least 30 cops out there. About 15 on bikes just hanging out and waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              ^^^^^ they NYPD should fuck them up, if protesters start to destroy stuff take their asses down and lock them up and file charges

Glad to see the cities to start to crack down and get rid of them. Last time I check you need a permit for a protest of any kind
                              Don't be retarded. You don't need a permit to protest.

Comment

Working...
                              X