Holy crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap

Kids said cops were outside the house. Come out here and there are 8 cop cars and they all have ar15's and shottys. Amberlamps and fire truck just showed up too. Something going on at my elderly neighbors house. Seems they are aresting my neighbor for beating his grown sons ass. Crazy shit.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Get some pics or video!!!

Comment

Also some pics of the wife!

Comment

Did the kid deserve it? How old are they both?
        Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
        -Fred Sanford

Comment

You might live in the hood if ...
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The dad is 80ish and he broke a golf club over his 50ish year old kids back.

Yep its the hood and i love it.

Comment

Oh and he pulled a gun on his kid, hence the ARs and shottys. Kinda tough seeing a 80 year old man getting arrested though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                The dad is 80ish and he broke a golf club over his 50ish year old kids back.

Yep its the hood and i love it.

Shit! i didn't know you lived in El Paso??

-k

Comment

Shit just got real.......and I'm willing to bet the son deserved it!

Comment

Yeah they are all cool people but the son keeps moving back home and cant/wont get a job and shit. From what my wife told me who talked to the mom, the dad just got tired of it and had some liquid courage in him. I have never seen any of them get violent but I guess something finally broke the camels back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Yeah they are all cool people but the son keeps moving back home and cant/wont get a job and shit. From what my wife told me who talked to the mom, the dad just got tired of it and had some liquid courage in him. I have never seen any of them get violent but I guess something finally broke the camels back.

Comment

Working...
                      X