Not sure what to get GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Nobody is attacking you man. You're a responsible individual, and only post it when the situation calls for it. I wouldn't worry about it. That goes for the others too.
    Who's attacking the Dragon Slayer, name this beast!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Nobody is attacking you man. You're a responsible individual, and only post it when the situation calls for it. I wouldn't worry about it. That goes for the others too.
      Thanks dude!

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Phil is EVIL!!! Lets tie him up and FUCK HIS CUTE GIRLFRIEND!
      She might be down, I'll ask.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Who's attacking the Dragon Slayer, name this beast!!!
      Lulzez

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I didn't mean you were doing anything wrong, just have internet ninja skills.
      I guessed, just some people had mentioned that the didn't like it, so I was just stating why I won't be doing it anymore in public domain.
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Thanks dude!

She might be down, I'll ask.

Lulzez
        Lets Orgy it up with some of her friends.

Comment

• Jesus Christ. Let's get the story straight here you retarded motherfuckers.

mustangguy, whatever your name is. Those pictures I posted were posted and linked by YOUR WIFE in Canada. If it was no problem for her to post the open link to the photobucket account over there, why is it a problem for me to bring them over here?

The only time I started digging on Mikes personal info was after he called me screaming obscenities at me AT WORK. Even then, all that info was forwarded to me by others. As Brent so eloquently put it, I'm about the most computer illiterate mofo on the planet, and anyone that has been on here 5 minutes should be able to rub their two brain cells together and figure that out.

Mike and I agreed to end it, and his little buddies are still threatening me trying to get me in trouble at work. Is that somehow funny? I've worked in this industry for 14 years building a reputation of getting things done. I have a respectable 401k, the type of vacation and benefits that 14 years brings with it, and it is my sole source of income. I pay my bills by working my job, just like the rest of you who don't live with your parents. To threaten it because of some crap on this website is one of the most chicken shit things I've ever seen take place on here. Go figure it's at the hands of a group of children who are apparently regularly in legal trouble and have no concept of the hard work it has taken to carve a career out of what most people consider a dead end job. It isn't worth it. Any other questions? Anyone need a slide ruler or some graphs to get the point?

You guys feel free to go on a big hunt and find all this big time personal info I've posted up, or where I've screwed with the way someone puts gas in their car and groceries in their fridge. I'll be waiting for the links.

Comment

• Eric - want to come to RedNeck Heaven with us tonight and have some beers?

Luis - Just hook her up with some ride alongs in the cruiser. She'll enjoy it!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Eric - want to come to RedNeck Heaven with us tonight and have some beers?

Thanks man. I'm getting my stuff together to head down to Corpus tonight. Maybe next week, or I might be back Saturday night depending on how things go.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Thanks man. I'm getting my stuff together to head down to Corpus tonight. Maybe next week, or I might be back Saturday night depending on how things go.
                Eat at snoopys right off the cosway

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post

You going to the one in Lewisville?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    I have to advise against getting your gf a blue box. Any blue box from Tiffany's sets a dangerous precedent for the remainder of your relationship.
                    Originally posted by aCid View Post

She already got that ride. That night I had a foot chase, and a dude dragged/tossed his GF out of the bed of his avalanche.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Entertainment in every thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        She already got that ride. That night I had a foot chase, and a dude dragged/tossed his GF out of the bed of his avalanche.
                        WTF? Four pages and not one pic. I scanned kind of fast did I miss it?

Oh and get her a gun. Nothing says I love you like a firearm.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          WTF? Four pages and not one pic. I scanned kind of fast did I miss it?

Oh and get her a gun. Nothing says I love you like a firearm.
                          Lulz. I'm not putting her on here for you heathens.
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Weaksauce!!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Heathens? I happen to be a refined member of society, I'll have you know..

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                                Doesn't everybody joke about everyone elses personal life?
                                Mustangguy and his chick were bashed
                                Mike and his girl were bashed.
                                Jnoble and his chick were bashed
                                Cobraman and his chick were royally bashed
                                Amen. Who gives a fuck anymore? Lol,
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X