Thankful for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankful for...

Saturday, when all the family goes home. Holy fuck.....I've been home for 15 hours and ready to get back out of dodge.

My MIL brought Texas sized drama with her. Thankful that Christmas will be just me, the woman, our kids and 800 miles of free air.

roger that. I'm still at the house in Alvin. Awfully tempted to just spend Thanksgiving with my landlords. They're frying seven turkeys! And they're drama-free.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I stayed in bed for 2 hours, wide awake, just to delay the inevitable. I see copious amounts of alcohol in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I stayed in bed for 2 hours, wide awake, just to delay the inevitable. I see copious amounts of alcohol in my future.
        lol I see I'm not the only one that can only take limited doses of family.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          lol I see I'm not the only one that can only take limited doses of family.
          I flew home last night, got to my house at 6. My MIL, her taxidermist, and his son show up at 7pm and I was ready to check out after 8pm. And it has only picked up speed since them. My family is a different deal, our family unit just gels better.

Comment

haha thats part of the reason i dont mind working on Thanksgiving.
            2007 Silverado CC
            1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

We were supposed to have no one here, now we have at least two dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                We were supposed to have no one here, now we have at least two dozen.
                13 total in my house ATM....

Comment

At least you can smoke and drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                    At least you can smoke and drink.
                    Drink fo sho. May head to the green cross if the day keeps going the way it has.

Comment

We have both my mom and her husband plus the iin-laws coming to our house today, and I thoughtfully moved it back to 5:30 so the booze will be in full effect.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        We have both my mom and her husband plus the iin-laws coming to our house today, and I thoughtfully moved it back to 5:30 so the booze will be in full effect.
                        Throw in distance and planning goes to hell.

My brother in law got here Saturday so he could get the best room.

Comment

I'm chilling in Edom Tx with my dog, my girl, and several fried turkeys... I'm hoping this is what Heaven will be like No family drama this year ftw.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Yeah, well you don't have them calling you "cause they are in the area" they have to travel to drop in on you!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Yeah, well you don't have them calling you "cause they are in the area" they have to travel to drop in on you!
                              Point

Counterpoint - when they come, they are here for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X