Need a garage door guy in ftw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a garage door guy in ftw

Anyone know anyone garage door decided to take a shit and cars locked in looks like either the wheel or one of the pullies on the side.

Try and give my buddy Mike a call and tell him Brent Eary sent you. 214-445-7131

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
      Try and give my buddy Mike a call and tell him Brent Eary sent you. 214-445-7131
      Wrong number, I need one done aswell

Comment

My bad guys. His new number is 214-436-9637. His parents owns Doorworks, but hr does jobs on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          Anyone know anyone garage door decided to take a shit and cars locked in looks like either the wheel or one of the pullies on the side.
          Pm big_tiger. He does good work and is cheap. He had rails made and installed them so my garage door goes up high enough to allow me to raise a vehicle all the way up in my garage on the lift. He gives deals to members and was very professional.

Comment

My neighbor owns a Garage door company, His name his name is Eric 817-614-4513

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
              Pm big_tiger. He does good work and is cheap. He had rails made and installed them so my garage door goes up high enough to allow me to raise a vehicle all the way up in my garage on the lift. He gives deals to members and was very professional.
              What's big tigers number I already called the guy above,hes okay.

Comment

Alex.hump@yahoo.com
                couldnt find his number but this is his email

Comment

Working...
                X