No announcement yet.

School me on hotels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you plan to romance her. May I suggest you bring your own alcohol and check out the bed bug registry site.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      read.
      Comprehend

You are looking at staying at a Holiday Inn.

Something constructive, you can get in NYLO for one night for $90. Go ice skating around the corner at Stonebriar.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
        Comprehend

You are looking at staying at a Holiday Inn.
        There are better hotels than that for $100.

Holiday inn express is the shit though.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
          Sounds like you plan to romance her. May I suggest you bring your own alcohol and check out the bed bug registry site.
          Lol!

I'll probably get some wine of some sort.
          2012 GT500

Comment

The comfort inn in Grapevine is nice... My rate was $55 a night. This however is the hotel that I had major problems with trying to just stay one night after the month of staying in their hotel. The rate for two people there is $140, but if you have triple A or something it's lower. You might be able to get them down to 70-80, but getting my $55 was pure luck... I have them look up my records every time I stay there to get that price. They have tubs big enough for four people and some of their tubs have a jet system in it. The hotel when I stayed was super quiet... Lots of good memories there.

Comment

Omni has a 21yrold age limit. So that is out.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Best Western? I'm not trying to be a smartass, either. I stayed in a town where that was the only option besides a roach motel. I had a king suite with an in room jacuzzi that was in it's own special room within my room.

Before you pick her up go grab some decent food, flowers and candles; drop them off at the hotel. (DO NOT light the candles until you're back.) If you're not laid on the couch, on the counter, in the jacuzzi and every other part of the room you're doin' it wrong.

Also, do not put more than a drop (literally) in the jacuzzi or you will flood the room with bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Omni has a 21yrold age limit. So that is out.
                  This will be the case with most. Usually if you check in at their busy time they hardly look at your age. They get the address make sure you match the picture and go on. I know they are suppose to look at your age, but we are all human and hate being busy. If you get a younger person at the check in desk it usually is easy then. I use my choice hotel app or book online and then call in a few days advance to confirm my check in and ask for an early check in. (I work nights.) Works for me 95% of them time. The other 5% I usually say something out of line like I'm xxxx amount of miles home and if you don't take my business I am sure there is some other hotel that would love my business. Now it doesn't always work. If you're really worried about getting hit with age just try and be friendly. A lot of people in this world have a hard time telling a friendly person no, or sorry I can't help you, other times people are just looking for a conversation to escape whatever is on their mind. Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    Best Western? I'm not trying to be a smartass, either. I stayed in a town where that was the only option besides a roach motel. I had a king suite with an in room jacuzzi that was in it's own special room within my room.

Before you pick her up go grab some decent food, flowers and candles; drop them off at the hotel. (DO NOT light the candles until you're back.) If you're not laid on the couch, on the counter, in the jacuzzi and every other part of the room you're doin' it wrong.

"Also, do not put more than a drop (literally) in the jacuzzi or you will flood the room with bubbles."
                    Speaking from experience?

I've stayed in a few Best Western and other than the rock hard bed. They really are not that bad. I've only stayed in a few though. (Alpine, and Jacksonville Beach)

Comment

This the same guy who cant find any play at Disney??

Comment

Use your parents credit card. Problem solved

Comment

What a queer, you should just feed her fast food instead of keeping her icy.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'll let you rent out the bed of my truck if you let me watch.
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Lol at fo fi sex
                              Tag of the year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                                Lol at fo fi sex
                                Tag of the year!!!

X2
                                Ded

Comment