Who uses tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses tapatalk

Ive been running the hacked version of tapatalk for a while but I've been using it alot lately so I purchased it. My problem is that I can't edit my posts and some other things. I got on the tapatalk forum and asked about these problems. Now they want me to create an account so they can try to replicate my problems. You guys have any problems with it?
    .....bro....

You can't quote for shit either on tapatalk.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It errors out when you try to edit a post, it won't multi-quote, and quotation marks aren't passed over properly. If you want to put something in quotations, you have to use apostrophes. I do like the fact that it saves photos easily and hosts photos, rather than having to upload to photobucket and grabbing image codes.

Comment

Sounds like a shitty product to me.

Comment

I've had all of the above issues. I end up going to the full site if I need to edit. Multi quoting can be done, but it's time consuming. I just try and avoid having to do either while using my phone....

Comment

I used it for about a year and dealt with all the same issues mentioned above. I finally deleted it off my phone a few weeks ago. for me it's just simpler to just have a bookmark on my phone.
            --carlos

sigpic

Comment

There was an update for it yesterday on the android market that included multi quote and some image improvements, gif files load now, too.

Comment

Cool post. Don't think I'll be wasting the $3 on it...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  Ive been running the hacked version of tapatalk for a while but I've been using it alot lately so I purchased it. My problem is that I can't edit my posts and some other things. I got on the tapatalk forum and asked about these problems. Now they want me to create an account so they can try to replicate my problems. You guys have any problems with it?

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  You can't quote for shit either on tapatalk.
                  Testing multiquote. I thought it worked.

Comment

that was sent from my tapatalk btw, it left off my sig. Wont let me edit though, says failed to connect to forum.

Comment

Tapatalk is just a stripped down browser. I like it for it's quickness and ease of posting pics.

Comment

I use it and I like it except for the not being able to edit But other then that I like it
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          Tapatalk is just a stripped down browser. I like it for it's quickness and ease of posting pics.
                          x2

Comment

Could a mod possibly create an account to give to these people so we can hopefully get these issues resolved?
                            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              Could a mod possibly create an account to give to these people so we can hopefully get these issues resolved?
                              Would this one work?

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X