No announcement yet.

My stupid dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mix water with Alum to make a paste. Rub said paste on object the puppy chews.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Mix water with Alum to make a paste. Rub said paste on object the puppy chews.
      So someone doesn't get the wrong idea - Alum is NOT Aluminum. It's more of a spice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        So someone doesn't get the wrong idea - Alum is NOT Aluminum. It's more of a spice.
        Yes...don't use aluminum!!!!

This:
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

have any of your dogs completely tore the carpet out of your master bedroom? mine has.. hahaha

We were gonna tear it out anyways, but my pup just got an early start.

I have a picture somewhere on my laptop at home to show yall.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Holy shit all of you mother fuckers have dog problems LOL. I have a half great Dane/ English mastiff and she's the best dog we've ever had and doesn't fuck with anything. My little shit head half Maltese/ Japanese Chin will just annoy the fuck out of you sometimes and if he's really bored he'll get some toilet paper and shred it everywhere. My dogs don't go after anything but bones, treats, and random animals that might fall into our backyard

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              If I'm home she won't do anything bad, everything happens after I leave. I can set a steak on the coffee table and go somewhere else in the house and she won't touch it, but if I walk out that front door and she hears my truck leave it is game on for any food left in her reach lol. It is actually kind of comical I can almost tell iminidaitly when I get home if she has gotten into anything based on her reaction to me coming in. If she is in trouble I tell her to go outside and she heads out the doggie door and sits on the other side until she can sneak back in without me noticing or I tell her to come back.

To expand on this, why do people always say you can't punish a dog later, for what they did while you were gone? They say they don't know why they are being punished.

Bullshit! My dog knows when he does something wrong, and it's all in his actions when I get home. The ones that really piss me off I when he is acting guilty, and I can't figure out what he did.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                To expand on this, why do people always say you can't punish a dog later, for what they did while you were gone? They say they don't know why they are being punished.

Bullshit! My dog knows when he does something wrong, and it's all in his actions when I get home. The ones that really piss me off I when he is acting guilty, and I can't figure out what he did.
                Yep, when I come home if my dog has done something he turns himself in by walking up to me with his ears down down (bat-eared Frenchie).
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

My border collie mix had a few incidents when she was younger, but nothing really bad except for the leg of a dining room table. I was pretty pissed about that. She has free roam and I haven't used a crate since she was around a year old. A lot of people seem to think crate training is cruel, but she loved that crate. Hell, I can still tell her "Go to your crate!" and she will run and lay on her little bed, and she will be 11 early next year. She would go and lay in it when the door was open while I was home if she wanted to sleep. It was her "safe spot."

Holy shit, Chris. I knew your dog had torn up a ton of shit, but didn't realize it was THAT much.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    Yep, when I come home if my dog has done something he turns himself in by walking up to me with his ears down down (bat-eared Frenchie).

agreed, both of mine know when they have screwed up.. If i return and it's followed by a blank stare and a slow walk to the house(kennel/crate). I already know something is fucked up, and they already know I'm about to be angry.

Comment

Working...
                    X