• Show
Clear All

gay
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

This thread is worthless without pics!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        This thread is worthless without pics!
        I reckon if you're into that sort of thing you sick freak...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I reckon if you're into that sort of thing you sick freak...
          If you assumed I wanted pictures of two dudes in a thread that is about a Mikeys girlfriend who's the freak now Nancy?
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

If you assumed I wanted pictures of two dudes in a thread that is about a Mikeys girlfriend who's the freak now Nancy?
            Nooooooow you become specific. The entire thread has been about the shows of the two clowns. Not about any one girl. Keep denying you want to be a Jr. Sr. sandwhich...

Comment

Queer

Comment

I heard they're bringing in Jesse James to try and revive the shows ratings with a 3 bike build off. I guess the shows producers are finally realizing that no one wants to watch an hour of bike builders sitting around talking to each other about their problems. It started as a show that was actually building bikes, not a drama fest with everyone worrying about hurting each others feelings.

Comment

Bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    I heard they're bringing in Jesse James to try and revive the shows ratings with a 3 bike build off. I guess the shows producers are finally realizing that no one wants to watch an hour of bike builders sitting around talking to each other about their problems. It started as a show that was actually building bikes, not a drama fest with everyone worrying about hurting each others feelings.
                    the build off starts next week. Everyone vote for the whore munger!!

Comment

Yes. Jesse James sent both Sr and Jr a cake with a penis and a card that read, "I hope your build measures up".

It was quite funny because both Paulies thought they sent them to each other... lol
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Whatever happen to the Biker Build Off Show?
                        04 GT
                        91 LX

Comment

Working...
                        X