bowie, tx ... now wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowie, tx ... now wet

Now I'll be able to have a drink when we go over to my girlfriend's moms in bowie. I could just take beer over there but that's too much work. Now for them to open a bar there.

Great story, Congrats
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thank you Lincoln Boy

Comment

I remember when Irving became wet. Sure is nice to not have to drive to dallas or GP to get beer.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

What can I say. I'm bored. Work is slow and I'm staring thru the truck window.

Comment

Having wet/dry areas in DFW was so stupid. People are going to get their alcohol, no matter what. Having a drunk person drive drive 5 miles to the next town and increasing the risk of an accident over driving down the street didnt make sense.

Comment

That's plain stupid to go get more brewskies. I've been around guys that will go get more after drinking a few cases. That's why I like beer shopping out in the country. 30 -packs.

Comment

best.......story..........evarrrr.........

Comment

so this entire time all of your illegible post have been made while sober? lookout guys!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    so this entire time all of your illegible post have been made while sober? lookout guys!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                    Inelligable?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      Inelligable?
                      I was looking at that too...thinking something just doesnt fit but eh, its the internet
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        Inelligable?
                        Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        I was looking at that too...thinking something just doesnt fit but eh, its the internet
                        illegible- means unreadable, but in a sense it is messy and sloppy. i guess it cannot be used in this manner, meaning the mofo just dont make sense. hey, i'm am dropout. dont expect too much from me.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          He-stoopid

Comment

Wow, that IS great news. I bet all twelve people whom this story affected are very pleased.

Comment

Make it 13 because that means if we run out of beer at the deer lease we don't have to drive so damn far to get more ( deer lease is in Alvord)
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                              X