Invisalign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisalign

Anyone here used it before or know someone who has used it?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

My wife just finished it. It worked for her and she didn't really have any complaints. She had braces when she was younger but didn't wear her retainers so her teeth got a little crooked. I never noticed it when she was wearing them. One thing she didn't like (that's not necessarily a bad thing) is that they prevent snacking because you have to remove them to eat and then clean your teeth before putting them back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      My wife just finished it. It worked for her and she didn't really have any complaints. She had braces when she was younger but didn't wear her retainers so her teeth got a little crooked. I never noticed it when she was wearing them. One thing she didn't like (that's not necessarily a bad thing) is that they prevent snacking because you have to remove them to eat and then clean your teeth before putting them back on.
      Where did she go?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Invisiline is for people exactly like Shorty's wife...those who had braces and didn't wear their retainers and now need some minor correction. I looked into it, but I'd never had braces and my teeth were too badly fucked to be a candidate for invisiline. I ended up going with traditional braces...and they suck. I've had them for about 19 months now, and will be in them for another year, or so.

Invisiline moves teeth fast, and because adult's teeth are more rooted, there is more pain associated with it (supposedly). And at the end of treatment, you get a retainer that you're supposed to wear every night for the rest of your life, and if you don't, you'll end up paying for another set of trays and starting the process over.

That's what I know about invisiline.

Comment

1)Expensive
          2)Not for tough cases (really crooked teeth)
          3)Only for compliant patients (those that will wear them BY THE BOOK- if you cheat, the trays won't work)

Comment

My mother has almost completed her Invisalign treatment. She's had good things to say about it and hasn't experienced much discomfort. The process has seemed to work pretty quickly as well. Her dentist also said that with the last set of trays she will get a solution to put in the trays at night for whitening. I wish I would have had this option instead of traditional braces.

Comment

Working...
            X