Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETX deputies discover 11 illegals in traffic stop

Shocking!

NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, TX (KTRE) - Deputies in Nacogdoches County discovered 11 illegal immigrants traveling from as far south as Central America in a routine traffic stop Thursday afternoon.

Sheriff Thomas Kerss said the deputies made the stop on a minivan on U.S. 59 South, just outside the Nacogdoches city limits. Ten men and one woman were in the van, and all were illegal immigrants.

"We talked to the woman and she told us she had come from Honduras through Mexico and into the U.S. with a larger group," Kerss said. "She said their destination was Texarkana and ultimately New York."

Kerss alerted I.C.E. officials, who have arrived at the sheriff's office to handle the investigation.

Kerss said all 11 were packed in the minivan.

"In fact, that was one reason for the stop," Kerss said. "The deputies saw they were exceeding capacity and they weren't all wearing seatbelts."
    Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Only 11? Hell, they must have already made 8 or 10 stops.

Comment

Only eleven? That's has to be a typo.

Edit. To damn slow. Damn you vertnut

Comment

I guess the primos didn't make it this time

Comment

Comment

It is not illegal to be without a seatbelt if they are all in use. Now I'm not going to speculate on the "overloaded" aspect on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              It is not illegal to be without a seatbelt if they are all in use. Now I'm not going to speculate on the "overloaded" aspect on this.
              but you as an enforcer of the law would have just cause to stop vehicle upon observing someone that was not utilizing said safety restraint.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                but you as an enforcer of the law would have just cause to stop vehicle upon observing someone that was not utilizing said safety restraint.
                If 4 people rode in my son's 1997 F150 singlecab, one would go without a seatblelt and I don't think I'd base a traffic stop on that.

Comment

I'll bet that minivan smelled like a big bucket of ass!

Comment

I'm sure after the show & press, they gave'em visa's at let them go. lulz
                    2 Chronicles 7:14
                    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                    X