No announcement yet.

Christmas Woot Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw the BOC pop up but of course the servers were flooded and i didn't get thru

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      The BOC is up right now..

Edit.. And it's already gone.. lol

Comment

And gone
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

damn.. i think i might have made it

i thought the page froze but it ended up loading most of the way, i put in my final info and hit 'this info is correct' button. then the next confirmation page partially loaded and i hit the 'confirm to buy' or whatever the final button is called

still pretty doubtful though

Comment

Page froze where I submit my payment for the BOC... I hate Woot.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

i think if i would have stayed adamant and not just said 'fuck it oh well' i would have gotten one. because it was going through but very slowly, then once it started catching up it was too late

also i think i was in because i had mywoot.net up and as soon as i did a manual refresh it was there and i hit 'i want one' immediately

oh well, now i know next time

Comment

Same here, i wasn't logged on, by the time i was able to get in and log on, it had sold out

Comment

Why are BOC's so popular?

Comment

also i think i was in because i had mywoot.net up and as soon as i did a manual refresh it was there and i hit 'i want one' immediately

oh well, now i know next time
                    You and me both, I had the BOC alert turned up loud.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Why are BOC's so popular?
                      because some people get dslr camera's, laptops, pc's and/or big flat screen tv's

most people get just random stuff that goes in the trash but for $8 it's worth the risk

Comment

Lmao at the chances of getting a bushel of carrots going down since amazon bought them. It's always been a crapshoot and when you add in the growing popularity of woot then it's going to become even more so. Amazon's ownership has nothing to do with that, and the day to day operations haven't changed at all from what I've heard from a couple of people i know that work for Woot.

Shirt.woot is the element of that site that's really gone down the shitter, but that was also beginning to be the case before amazon bought woot.

/rant

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Lmao at the chances of getting a bushel of carrots going down since amazon bought them. It's always been a crapshoot and when you add in the growing popularity of woot then it's going to become even more so. Amazon's ownership has nothing to do with that, and the day to day operations haven't changed at all from what I've heard from a couple of people i know that work for Woot.

Shirt.woot is the element of that site that's really gone down the shitter, but that was also beginning to be the case before amazon bought woot.

/rant
                          shirt.woot has had a few great things over the past six months or so.

This image is down by the crotch area. Fucking awesome.

And then these are just great.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Merry Christ moose guys!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Winter Solstice.
                              Christmahaunakwanzika

Comment

Working...
                              X