Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Led Zeppelin?

Robert Johnson had that double entendre in Travelling Riverside Blues about 35 years earlier than Zep. And I'm pretty sure he stole that from someone long before him.
    I don't disagree with that.

I just used that since it is the most well known reference.

Comment

Led Zeppelin?

Robert Johnson had that double entendre in Travelling Riverside Blues about 35 years earlier than Zep. And I'm pretty sure he stole that from someone long before him.
      Don't forget The Lemon Song.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        what did you think led zeppelin was singing about when he said Squeeeeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg?
        I actually listened to the song on Youtube and I don't remember the tune.

I was 1 when that song came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          <---- only white guy in cell block a-2. Probably the only one with a yob, too.

Is that you posting from the cell next to mine?

Shit, Arlington PD has no respect for the "thin blue line".....

Comment

• So now y'all are best friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
              So now y'all are best friends?
              Last I heard, they were sharing a donut...
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Don't forget The Lemon Song.
                How could I? It's about the best thing in their catalog.

Copper - Zeppelin's Travelling Riverside Blues was never released on an album.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Last I heard, they were sharing a donut...
                  aka dick in da butt.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Is that you posting from the cell next to mine?
                    To have a cell phone in prison you're abusing your power and bcoop's lawyer must really be good.

Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

How could I? It's about the best thing in their catalog.

Copper - Zeppelin's Travelling Riverside Blues was never released on an album.
                      It was released as a "B" side of the hit single, "Immigrant Song."
                      I know cuz I hasded the 45.
                      Fuck I'm old.

Comment

• Found it:

TRANSPORTATION CODETITLE 7.

VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC

SUBTITLE A. CERTIFICATES OF TITLE AND REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES

CHAPTER 520. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

Sec. 520.036. GENERAL PENALTY. (a) A person commits an offense if the person violates this subchapter in a manner for which a specific penalty is not provided.(b) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less than $50 and not more than $200.
                        Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

So, if the language for punishment was omitted, this statute can fill in where it was left out.

Comment

• OK, did some more digging, and it seems that since we are talking Chapter 502 and the penalty I found was Chapter 520, I went looking for a similar statue that would cover Ch. 502.

Found it:

SUBCHAPTER H. OFFENSES AND PENALTIES
                          Sec. 502.401. GENERAL PENALTY.
                          (a) A person commits an offense if the person violates a provision of this chapter and no other penalty is prescribed for the violation.
                          (b) This section does not apply to a violation of Section 502.003, 502.101, 502.109, 502.112, 502.113, 502.114, 502.152, 502.164, or 502.282.
                          (c) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed $200.
                          Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

The quote in the OP's original post covers 502.473 which is excluded from the above exemptions.
                          Last edited by 03trubluGT; 12-10-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• ^^ So what's the fine then? Up to the judge or the city/county's discretion?
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              ^^ So what's the fine then? Up to the judge or the city/county's discretion?
                              Anything under $200.

Comment

• I didn't want to put holes in my bumpers on the last two vehicles I purchased so I decided not to run them. After getting pulled over a few times and getting warnings I decided to go a different route. I made a copy to vinyl graphic and then applied to front bumper. I'm happy no holes in my bumper and LEO can read my plates.
                                Its probably not technically legal but satisfies both parties

Comment

Working...
                                X