What was it you said? "Birds with feathers flock together"? lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      I know them.

It's his little brother.
      What time are the MENSA meetings?

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        I say.. CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES... SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU!!! HEAR THE LEMENDATION OF THE WOMEN!!
        Lamination?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I wasnt knocking you. I think it's all funny.

It's talisturd that gets all butt hurt when people fuck with him, but he's first to fuck with someone else.
          I've never seen Eric get "butthurt" by anything said on the board, he usually just fires back with greater fervor. The issue is that you took it to the next level by having your buddies call his work. Matt also never had the intention of taking things off the board.

What you did was beyond creepy and loserish, yet you fail to realize or admit it. You call him butthurt, yet you were the one that was so affected by words on a message board, that you felt the need to retaliate beyond a reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            You call him butthurt, yet you were the one that was so affected by words on a message board, that you felt the need to retaliate beyond a reply.

And still is, and is more obvious with each post he makes.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I know them.

It's his little brother.

OK, I believe you. But that's what I don't understand. When I was 15 I NEVER spoke with that much disrespect to adults. I'd have an ass whooping if I did. Where the fuck does this current generation get off with doing this now? I get more shit from the high school kids than the adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                OK, I believe you. But that's what I don't understand. When I was 15 I NEVER spoke with that much disrespect to adults. I'd have an ass whooping if I did. Where the fuck does this current generation get off with doing this now? I get more shit from the high school kids than the adults.
                On the board it's a simple case of learning by example, and in some respects it's the same in real life. Respect is a dwindling commodity unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Lamination?
                  actually..
                  LamEntation.
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Even from a neutral standpoint this seems a bit ridiculous. Over the years you've made yourself the centerpiece of many threads from those who've somehow been effected on the outside and relished in victory. Now, the tables have been turned and you allegedly threatened police action and deleted a controversial thread. Interesting to see what your reaction would be if it were your opponent who did such a thing...

You're taking his words as being factual. Any moderator can go view the thread and see that I never said I was going to call the police, or initiate any type of police action. That he keeps repeating that as if it has some basis in reality is hilarious. Aside from that I don't entirely disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                      actually..
                      LamEntation.
                      But I like my women laminated. Keeps them glossy longer.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Sooooooo are we gonna ban them orrrr......
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          On the board it's a simple case of learning by example, and in some respects it's the same in real life. Respect is a dwindling commodity unfortunately.
                          "Because they're older" isn't a good reason to respect somebody. Just saying...
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            You're taking his words as being factual. Any moderator can go view the thread and see that I never said I was going to call the police, or initiate any type of police action. That he keeps repeating that as if it has some basis in reality is hilarious. Aside from that I don't entirely disagree with you.
                            I said ALLEGEDLY. I can't keep up with you cotton pickin' kids.

Comment

• the only time ''police'' was posted in that thread was by BradM but it was about something completely different, calling the police about a noisy neighbor..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                "Because they're older" isn't a good reason to respect somebody. Just saying...

Understood, but when you were 15, did you mouth of to a group of adults like this kid?

Comment

Working...
                                X