Where can i get something sewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get something sewed?

the MIL was sewing some stuff for my kids school play and now shes sick. i think it all cut out and just need to be sewed. Bad thing is that i need it by tomorrow night. Any places in dallas do this type of thing? My old lady cant sew, before one of yous guys brings it up.....
    .....bro....

Tailor?

Comment

Dry cleaners
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

If it wasn't something you needed tomorrow, I'd do it for you. I just won't have time until the weekend. As previously mentioned-a tailor?
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

thank you. ill keep googling i guess. surely something will come up.
          .....bro....

Comment

stitch witchery broseph.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

keep talking shit and i'll sew you for every penny you got!

Comment

Lol...I've been googling, looking for a seamstress or what have you and all the reviews are about the seamstress/tailor being rude, hanging up phone calls and cursing at folks.
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  Lol...I've been googling, looking for a seamstress or what have you and all the reviews are about the seamstress/tailor being rude, hanging up phone calls and cursing at folks.
                  As was mentioned above, alot of dry cleaners tailor.The last couple times I've dropped clothes, off a girl was there getting a bride's maid dress hemmed up.

I dunno how they will react to the over-night turn around though.

Comment

Sounds like you need a crash course in sewing 101.

Comment

Oh, and who gives a shit about rude if they can get your costume pieced together in time. It doesn't sound like you are in much of a position to be shopping around, businesses don't usually have the MIL turn around time.

Comment

I'll do it. I haven't seen a thread and needle since 7th grade home eco. class. How difficult can it be? My price is negotiable, and I'm a super nice person.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Oh, and who gives a shit about rude if they can get your costume pieced together in time. It doesn't sound like you are in much of a position to be shopping around, businesses don't usually have the MIL turn around time.
                          well, i got it done. found a lady out in mesquite. very friendly.
                          yeah, typically i dont care if they are rude or not, as long as they get the job done. Lately i havent been putting up with peoples shit, regardless if i need their help or not. Twas my new years resolution
                          .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                          X