Mythbusters stunt goes awry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythbusters stunt goes awry

A cast iron cannonball rocketed through two homes and landed inside a minivan Tuesday when a "Mythbusters" TV experiment went wrong.

LOL
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Oh my.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

That could have been bad.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That sucks but I can't help but laugh at the devistation that thing handed out. Little fucker is bad news.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            That could have been bad.
            Instead it was awesome! I hope they air the experiment. I want to see what the fuck they used to fire that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I want to see what the f they used to fire that thing.
              Uh, maybe a cannon?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Damn lol

All will be forgiven with a nude spread of Kari.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Damn lol

All will be forgiven with a nude spread of Kari.
                  X2 , Pre-pregz preez!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Uh, maybe a cannon?
                    I figured that, but I want the specifics. I'm sure they built it.

Comment

"Remember, we're what you call professionals"

I hope this doesn't affect the show. These guys are overly safe and it shows in each show, this was truly an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        "Remember, we're what you call professionals"

I hope this doesn't affect the show. These guys are overly safe and it shows in each show, this was truly an accident.
                        I'm sure a lawsuit or two will come up, and someone might lose their job, but I doubt they will do anything other than be more careful.

Comment

Instead it was awesome! I hope they air the experiment. I want to see what the fuck they used to fire that thing.
                          X2! I just want to see their expressions when it went awry and jacked up the house!
                          I'm sure a lawsuit or two will come up, and someone might lose their job, but I doubt they will do anything other than be more careful.
                          I'll be willing to bet their hooking up that owner of that house as we speak.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            I'll be willing to bet their hooking up that owner of that house as we speak.
                            This. They'll make and offer and get a signed acceptance so no lawsuit.

Comment

Knowing how careful they are, and that the Alameda Co. Sheriff was involved, I'd be interested to know exctly how the misfire happened. The gun powder was obviously set off before the cannon had been leveled, but how, and by who?

Comment

Working...
                              X