Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The magic school bus! It does exist!

Comment

WTF....everybody knows its Dr. Evil in his spaceship, cryogenically frozen waiting to hatch his latest plan against Austin Powers.
      sigpic

Comment

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        Originally posted by Trick Pony
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
          "That's not a moon.....it's a space station"

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
            no its a rat snake
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                it is unicron
                that would be pretty cool. i volunteer for the transformation into Galvatron. I will pwn.
                2011 Mustang GT
                sigpic

Comment

I realize this thread has taken a turn, but I heard this on the news the other day:

This artist's conception illustrates Kepler-22b, a planet known to comfortably circle in the habitable zone of a sun-like star. It is the first planet that NASA's Kepler mission has confirmed to orbit in a star's habitable zone - the region around a star where liquid water, a requirement for life on Earth, could persist. The planet is 2.4 times the

NASA's Kepler mission has confirmed its first planet in the "habitable zone," the region where liquid water could exist on a planet’s surface. Kepler also has discovered more than 1,000 new planet candidates, nearly doubling its previously known count. Ten of these candidates are near-Earth-size and orbit in the habitable zone of their host star. Candidates require follow-up observations to verify they are actual planets.

Comment

Working...
                  X