DAMN, I had no idea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN, I had no idea....

I've had a client ask me why My cup holder was filled with bullets and a few weeks ago I showed a property in a pretty sketchy area of Dallas. I asked my cllients if they had a problem with me taking my Sig in while we toured the property

" 6 Crimes Committed Against Real Estate Agents and How to Stay Safe "

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/dange...hS4sZ.facebook

"Hey before we go check out this property, would you mind if I brought my pistol because this shit is the ghetto." Bet that one sold real well.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

oh yeah.....

I recently purchased this kickass tazer! lolz

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        "Hey before we go check out this property, would you mind if I brought my pistol because this shit is the ghetto." Bet that one sold real well.
        Pics can be deceiving, ask Jp : )

Comment

I would think its more for his own protection from the old knifey stabbie types that have been known to attack real estate agents here lately, not really because its a bad area per say....

At least its a good excuse anyway

Comment

Shit, the hipsters down in Austin seem particularly keen on building/buying these ridiculously expensive modern, sustainable type houses smack dab in the middle of the ghetto. Confuses the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Shit, the hipsters down in Austin seem particularly keen on building/buying these ridiculously expensive modern, sustainable type houses smack dab in the middle of the ghetto. Confuses the hell out of me.
              They are the 99%
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

West Des Moines is a nice area, too. Surprising.
                - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

My ex is a real estate agent, and they recently had a group deal on the agents getting their CHL! So watch which agents you try to rob IMO.

Comment

Been there, I had a buddy who was realtor in Fort Worth. Asked me if I wanted to go over to Dallas one day and check out a property for an out of town client then go up town and drink. Showed up and it was way more ghetto than this white boy was comfortable with. The house had been broken into and graffiti painted everywhere, listing agent had no idea. We loaded up and rolled out asap.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Been there, I had a buddy who was realtor in Fort Worth. Asked me if I wanted to go over to Dallas one day and check out a property for an out of town client then go up town and drink. Showed up and it was way more ghetto than this white boy was comfortable with. The house had been broken into and graffiti painted everywhere, listing agent had no idea. We loaded up and rolled out asap.

Do you know the first thing to look for to tell if you're in a nicer neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                        Do you know the first thing to look for to tell if you're in a nicer neighborhood?
                        Anglos?
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Lmao.

Wait, Austin has a ghetto? Pffft.
                          Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 12-08-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                            The types of cars you see?

Comment

Hot young women jogging alone?

Comment

Working...
                              X