• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Butch Vig?

New Garbage album just wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      New Garbage album just wrapped.
      It's funny you said that, I just read it. I wonder how it will be. The last 2 weren't that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
        Well shit! I still don't get a notification via email that anyone replied! Sorry guys, just checked this thread.
        Originally posted by scootro View Post
        i don't either! this site has never sent me shit
        You have to set it up in your user preferences..
        1. Go to your User CP
        2. From the list of links on the left side select "Edit Options"
        3. A little way down that page there is a category titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode"
        4. Click the drop down and select the option you want (probably Instant Email Notification)

Personally, I wouldn't want that many emails, so mine is set to "No Email Notification". Every time I get on the board, or if I want to see if anyone has replied to a subscribed thread, I just click on my User CP and it lists any subscribed threads that have had a reply since I last looked at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          It's funny you said that, I just read it. I wonder how it will be. The last 2 weren't that great.

This one wasn't corporate pressured, and they seem enthusiastic about it while making it. I've heard some short rough cuts and it sounds decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            You have to set it up in your user preferences..
            1. Go to your User CP
            2. From the list of links on the left side select "Edit Options"
            3. A little way down that page there is a category titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode"
            4. Click the drop down and select the option you want (probably Instant Email Notification)

Personally, I wouldn't want that many emails, so mine is set to "No Email Notification". Every time I get on the board, or if I want to see if anyone has replied to a subscribed thread, I just click on my User CP and it lists any subscribed threads that have had a reply since I last looked at it.
            yes sir i have it set but i'm not getting the emails! thanks for the heads up though

Comment

Yeah, all that's set up, still no emails.
              sigpic
              Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
                Yeah, all that's set up, still no emails.
                I turned mine on after posting in here and have a bunch of emails. Are your options set to receive emails from administrators? Or do you have a spam filter / folder?

Comment

Working...
                X