Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vet gets his teeth knocked in for vandalizing Japanese Car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet gets his teeth knocked in for vandalizing Japanese Car.

Just when you thought no one was celebrating or remembering the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor, there's this: a Navy veteran spray-painting "12-7 USN" on a Japanese car, like a racist jerk, and then two young men beating the crap out of him on camera, like roid-raging jerks. America!

The whole thing is pretty crazy.

retard on retard crime.
    sigpic

Comment

REPOST and wrong forum, you should know better and we're cool, so no ban for you, today...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

R...
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          REPOST and worng forum, you should no better and we're cool, so no ban for you, today...
          That's almost painful to read.

Comment

Henry is back on the sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Henry is back on the sauce!
              Damn you two queers, caught my ninja edit, I was trying to do it fast before someone beat me to it...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I did a search for jap, evo, vandal, vandalize and vet. =/

Back on topic: The whole damn thing is crazy. I mean, i think the guy needed a punch to the face, but he got his just crushed for that. Nose and leg broken, cops called, the whole nine yards. Sailor was a giant dick but he got some payback and then some. I think they were a bit harsh on the return, but the article DID say the guy was screaming racial obscenities at them.

Comment

Trent told me about it yesterday, posted last night.

Comment

Looks like he got what he deserved to me.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Looks like he got what he deserved to me.
                      Lance: Still got your Malibu?
                      Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
                      Lance: What?
                      Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
                      Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
                      Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
                      Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
                      Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
                      Lance: What a fucker!
                      Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
                      Lance: You don't do it.
                      Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Comment

The guy is obviously mental but Vincent was right.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

AFter you beat his ass, you don't keep going . Call the police and let the come. This is inappropriate
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            AFter you beat his ass, you don't keep going . Call the police and let the come. This is inappropriate
                            They did?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

After breaking bones, they kept running their head at him.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X