I got suspended today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    And the thing that really gets me is that this teacher and I (I thought) were really good friends. He jokes all the time and always says that i crack him up, I'll see him in the hall and he will poke fun at someone stupid in the class etc. I have the highest grade in that class and do all my work to the best of my ability and he doesn't have the balls to pull me out of the room and tell me that he has a problem with what's going on? That's chicken shit.
    I read this whole thread and seem to have missed the part where you explained how you had unquestionable proof that this teacher was the one who turned you in. If you posted it on a shared drive on school property, how do you know it wasn't the IT guy who noticed some irregular activity, checked it out and turned it in? You are 110% convinced it was your coach. Did the call include the name of the party who presented the information to them?
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Why are you taking pics of guys anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I read this whole thread and seem to have missed the part where you explained how you had unquestionable proof that this teacher was the one who turned you in. If you posted it on a shared drive on school property, how do you know it wasn't the IT guy who noticed some irregular activity, checked it out and turned it in? You are 110% convinced it was your coach. Did the call include the name of the party who presented the information to them?

I asked the ap and he said the coach had emaild him
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
          Lesson learned for you, Same shit goes on at a place of employment. Watch what you say on email or even forward an email... One small thing can get you canned..
          Yep. Lost a boss for sending a joke email from a coworkers unlocked computer.

Comment

Working...
          X